Autumn Autos 2019

OK, quick rundown of harvest weights.

Tent A: 3oz total eff that mofo bs cockadoodie #&@!

Dinafem Blue Cheese: 2 oz
Expert Blue Cheese 3.5 oz
Blue Pearl: in the box for another 2 days, then I’ll weigh her before jarring her

9 Likes

no but ima make sure is she should hava her own journal she loves the plant and research so boom

@PurpNGold74 @skyroo1029 PLANNING AHEAD !!! nuthing happns till BTB says ,

2 Likes

I still have a Black Sugar Rose Fem from Sicko or cyle

2 Likes

I think @Donaldj was grafting some plants a while back. I think he was trying to run one mother with multiple ‘strain’ shoots, or something? I’m not really sure, honestly. I was reading it when I was new enough that a lot of it didn’t make much sense. Or I could’ve even imagined the whole deal :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Yea i remember that journal. Inspired some research from me. Interesting to say the least

2 Likes

Here we go:

:brain::+1:
I couldn’t find an emoji of high-fiving my brain, so that’ll have to do lol

3 Likes

:raised_hands:t5::pray:t5: Either works but neither is really a high five… :raised_back_of_hand:t5:

3 Likes

:raised_hand::brain:

2 Likes

Just ordered black sugar rose autoflower today. Have you grown this strain. Just finishing up my first grow. GGA 11 weeks. Foxtails cloudy with some amber. Thinking about chopping her Sunday. Her sister needs more time.

6 Likes

I can’t find my brain!

5 Likes

Luckily, most of mine is still attached to my neck.

3 Likes

OK, so who is in for a Black Sugar Rose Group grow? I think I will have one seed to share. @GreenJewels?

@Haildamaged
@PurpNGold74
@DoobieNoobie
@Levonthedirtfarmer

You all want to drop seeds the end of January?

5 Likes

I’m in.

1 Like

Rrrrrrr, I wanna play! Haha after Christmas I am going to the lab side :grin:

1 Like

You can join us, but you’ll have to procure your own seeds. :grinning:

Thanks to Smoklahoma J, I get to try this strain, which I might not ever had looked at, otherwise. So, join us! You have a month to get a seed. :grinning:

3 Likes

I suppose I should join in and quit all my stalking :grin: whom has BSR seeds? Honestly @blackthumbbetty I am freaked out about ordering seeds. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Wow that sugar black rose lools like a great hybrid 20/80

1 Like

It’s more indica than I usually like, but I am keen on giving it a go. It’s sweet that Smokie J thought about me off-forum. Warms my cold, black heart.

4 Likes

Speaking of, it’s this cold out, today:

All metal bits are iced up. Or drippy.

5 Likes

You mentioned last we talked that you were fond of the sativa sistas!

1 Like