Autumn Autos 2019

If I keep that heater at 74-75F during lights off, everything stays in range.

3 Likes

I’m going to set up heater for lights off/ heater on starting tomorrow.

3 Likes

Beautiful girls BTB :heart_eyes: that Blue Amnesia looks like she is enjoying her tie down.

4 Likes

Thank you!

She hasn’t even started bloom, yet. I fear for the tent’s walls, once she does

3 Likes

She’s already a looking pretty. I bet she’s gonna be a real beauty in flower

3 Likes

Stuck in the big city with my dogs, all day. I didn’t bring any bud, just a weed coffee and a single, solitary Doob Tube.

Guess I’ll have to go to the Weed Store.

I freaking love being able to say that.

9 Likes

@blackthumbbetty I’ve read in your posts and others on how you use Epsom salts. Is there a particular type used?

1 Like

As long as it’s plain epsom. No need for lavender green tea citrus zing epsom salts. :grinning:

6 Likes

I went to the store:

Boy, does it smell delicious.

10 Likes

Did the heater help?

1 Like

It kept popping fuses so I just timed fans off with lights and the temps held pretty good :blush: but 12 hrs of no air movement :frowning:

1 Like

ugh so frustrating. i was having trouble this summer… had extension cords running to different rooms where i knew there were different circuits.

now i’m struggling with keeping the humidity up. i’ve had to turn all the fans off. only time i get air exchange is when the exhaust fan kicks in when the humidity triggers it. i have no idea if this worse or better than low humidity?

2 Likes

How’s the humidity? Worried about the no air movement.

1 Like

What are your temps & humidity?

1 Like

with the fans off temp is 78-80 and have the fan set to exhaust at 60%, so it sticks right around there. trying my best to keep on that dang VDP chart! so the best mechanism i have now is to overdo it on the humidity so that the fan kicks in to knock it down every so often without really affecting the overall humidity level but also exchange the air.

if i stick on even one 6" fan the humidity plummets to 35-40%

1 Like

You have fans on inside the tents, circulating air? If so, you’re good to go. I need to get some gadgets that monitor things and then do the things, like turn on a fan or heater.

2 Likes

have them turned off or it kills my humidity. i’m hoping that the air being exchanged via my exhaust fan is enough for now. i really don’t know whats worse.

i also poke my head in too often…

should also add that i’m not at Carol’s stage… not in flower yet. her plants are far more voluptuous and are gonna need more movement i think than what i need right now.

3 Likes

i’m sure you’re aware of the inkbirds out there. right now i just monitor. got a bluetooth temp/humidity sensor and it was a game changer. so simple but so informative.

and the AC infinity is my thing doing the thing with the humidity. no idea why they didn’t make that thing smarter so you could monitor on your phone.

2 Likes

39-45 usually I’m still thinking it over maybe leave one fan on. Hubs will run me a new line but not till next week

2 Likes

I unhook my big exhaust fan during veg. I have mine installed outside the tent. Instead I have two small fans, one tied to the bottom vent tube to pull in a little air. The second is a 6 in clip fan that I clip to the closest bar to the top exhaust hole. I use the pull chord of the exhaust sock to keep the fan in place. It points up and out a small exhaust pipe. That helps me keep the humidity up, a little fresh air in and stale air out.

4 Likes