Autumn Autos 2019

I’m watching you :point_up::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

@Carol4486 All are welcome, here.

@Mote Thanks! I never really left, I just stfu for a bit. :grinning:

@elheffe702 that sounds kinda threatening, yet oddly comforting, at the same time. Like Santa Clause.

5 Likes

That always did creep me out, too…“he sees you when you’re sleeping, he knows when you’re awake…” WTF Santa?!?

2 Likes

As long as the creeper coughed up a few presents every December 25th, I was OK with that sort of surveillance, when I was a kid.

7 Likes

Special Announcement

Introducing a special guest star: Sweet CBD auto gifted to me by @GreenThunder.

9 Likes

Set to watching good luck! :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Got my seeds!

15 Likes

Woohoo party is on now :grin:

3 Likes

3133a58c6bb04ee709a9d7d02a8aeed69114905b

12 Likes

7 Likes

So excited for this drop like it was mine :blush:

2 Likes

Woohoo, look at all those seeds. Congratulations on the new seeds. I was just browsing for seeds last night. Didn’t buy any…have a lot more on the wish list though. I guess I should be saving for another light. I think I want the 288 v2 boards for the big tent and eventually add a couple far red strips to my current QB. I’ll get with dbnr once I get some more money saved up. Good morning all :v::green_heart:

4 Likes

How’s It going so far . . . ?

Mind telling me full name of “Recharge”?

Thanks.

A smooth, bountiful harvest! :butterfly:

1 Like

Real Grower’s Recharge. It’s good stuff, if a bit pricey.

1 Like

Thanks!

As a new Grower will use your soil recipe on one of the grow pots early next spring. :maple_leaf:

1 Like

What nutrients are you planning to use? My mix is something that I worked on specifically so I could more effectively use Earth Juice in a soilless medium. The FFHappy Frog is a peat based product that has added forest products, some guano and worm castings, and myccorrhizae.

My mix is honestly a bit strange. Not sure I’d recommend it to everyone.

The Recharge…that I absolutely recommend.

1 Like

Felt like a kid at Christmas opening my packages!

3 Likes

I haven’t decided on nutrients yet, not till I figure out the existing nutrients in the growing medium.

I’m familiar with Happy Frog. Used it to mix 1lb. concentrated super soil.

:deer:

1 Like

Well, my mix is fairly cool, with just a bit of HF. If you’re game, absolutely try it. I like it. Gives me lots of control.

1 Like

I will. Am in the experimental stage discovering different growing mediums and nutrients.

:maple_leaf:

1 Like