Autumn Autos 2019

I was referring to the xj13, I love JH as well though just as you described even high but if you’re tired it’ll help knock ya out. The xj13 is JH crossed with a G13 haze and it’s wild the smell, taste, everything.

2 Likes

I love that Lenny, but I was talking about The Lone Wolf, himself.

Thanks to @GreenJewels, I get to try Jack Herer, myself! I’m a virgin.

3 Likes

I think you will like the Terps they produce as you’ve stated you dont like floral or earthy too much in another thread if I recall. It’s a well balanced Sativa with hardly any paranoia, racy traits.

2 Likes

I love earthy. Hate floral. Blech!

1 Like

Dang. I shoulda tried that! I’ve already given up on that sleep thing and brewed some coffee.

3 Likes

I should be in bed, sleeping, but I gotta plow again in 3 hours, so why bother?

4 Likes

Btw, Expert Blue Cheese is finally getting some nice flavor. Definitely not blue cheesey, but it’s a good flavor. Can’t wait til it’s fully cured, so I can give you a smoke report.

4 Likes

Skunky?

I’ll give a detailed report in about a week. It’s actually earthier than skunky. Not sweet, either. A very good general weed flavor, but no special notes, as of yet.

Big Buddha’s Blue Cheese is usually incredible tasting, but not this grow. :tired_face:

Dinafem’s is very good. Cheesy, Berry, with a hint of grapefruit.

4 Likes

I haven’t put my finger on which it is…Birthday Cake, I’m pretty sure…but one of these I just got has that WEED smell to it, even with the jar closed. I brought it in, walked out of the room for a few minutes to get a drink, and when I came back, it was like holy crap! Who’s been trimming in here!!!

3 Likes

You may get to try it sooner :wink: BTB I’m pretty excited about the Black Sugar Rose from you. Thank you so much :green_heart: I’m glad you haven’t lost faith in my grow ability…as I have :roll_eyes: BSR is getting the normal fox farm nutes and soil. I’m not experimenting with her.

Sorry about that BTB. Hey @Haildamaged I know I’m all up in your kool-aid, asking what flavor it is, and I wasn’t even invited into the fridge, but I’m curious. Was it you talking about the big setup with your in-laws?

2 Likes

I love the pot head! And congrats on the nice harvest. Great job on the screen setup. That looks perfect for us that don’t have 10+ pounds of trim like some people :rofl:

Almost spit my drink out at that one.

2 Likes

He brought me GG4, Black Domina, and Forum Stomper.

Holy shit, @DoobieNoobie, as I live and breathe, in the flesh! :grin:

2 Likes

:grin::grin::grin::grin: I started a new med for my depression, anxiety. Only on day 3 but already feel a bit better.

8 Likes

And here I am with no likes. Well that’s great news, buddy! That reminds me, I need to hit my anxiety meds, if you know what I’m sayin.

4 Likes

Haha yeah I couldn’t shake this funk on my own so it was time to ask for help from big pharma.

5 Likes

Nothing wrong with that at all, man! I’m proud of you for getting it, and I hope it does the trick. It’s really good to see you around.

Half the stuff I’ve tried in the past was useless to me in the end, but that’s how that goes. Everyone is different, so sometimes it takes some experimenting (they do call it practicing medicine, after all) to get something that clicks. A lot of times, for me, just getting in to see someone, and actually feeling like you’re doing something about it instead of just feeling like crap about feeling like crap.

6 Likes