Autumn Autos 2019

Nice! You always amaze me w your ingenuity, all you guys do, thats a nice solution. Was wondering if you were even going to get anything through that fine mesh :+1: :+1: :+1:! you gotta let us know how the Kiefage performs post ignition.
How tight were you able to stretch the mesh over the container, can you bounce a quarter off it? seriously.

Very much a re-usable screen as you’ll see or already know :wink: :sunglasses:

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE POT HEADS :joy: :rofl: :grin: its like an inverted spontaneous chia head, but also made out of clear glass, so, not exactly :grin:

1 Like

Shucks I was 2 tenths of oz off…hot damn thats a close guess…whats my winnings??? :eyeglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

@Gremmall you wanna take this one?
:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Nice work BTB :+1:

7 Likes

I gave that one to you all. :grinning:

4 Likes

bafcf0a900c727d135eed5312895d95c

5 Likes
2 Likes

So, this thread can now be used as my general chit-chat thread.

@elheffe702 let me know when you’re back safe and stoned.

3 Likes

Huh? I saw “puff puff pass” and assumed that one was for…but yeah, that make more sense now.

3 Likes

I always use my old journals for chit chat, to keep the new ones clutter free…to start.

The puff puff pass is like a radio station jingle. Get it?

2 Likes

Ohhh, with the heavy reverb and three part harmony? Puuuuff, puuuuuff, paaaaaaaaass…?

3 Likes

Yes! Exactly!

2 Likes

Back safe, not stoned yet. Give me a few minutes lol

3 Likes

I gotta sleep for 2 hrs, then wake up to plow a path to the highway for my wife at 4am. Was just going to not sleep, but my eyelids are soooooo heavy.

What you get at the store? Enjoy your meds!

1 Like

Damn. My draft got erased. I wrote a bunch and don’t remember it lol

Anyway, I got Jack Herer, Mandarin Mint, Birthday Cake, and Bract City. My missus got Blue Maui and Birthday Cake.

I went to get this, and my novella was gone when I came back lol

Goodnight, Mrs. Plow.
5 Likes

That’s quite a variety!

Road plowed! Might be awake for the day, who knows. 1.5 hrs of sleep is really more of a nap than a “night’s rest”, right?

Anybody up to get high?

3 Likes

Always!! Working on it right now… :wink:

5 Likes

I’m down lol

2 Likes

Smoking, jeffe?

1 Like

Remove the comma and the question mark, and you’ve got the monogram I want on my smoking jacket.

errr, embroidery…monogram would just be initials

Black jacket with red trim.

3 Likes

I knew what you meant. Made me think of Lenny, but his isn’t a smoking jacket. :joy: