Autos sprouted leaves growing horizontally

@Myfriendis410 @Covertgrower @Happilyretired @TDubWilly

Just nutrient deficiency or something else ?

This is good advice…

1 Like

Looks
Hungry.

1 Like

@Happilyretired @Covertgrower @Myfriendis410

Gave them mix of micro and grow
Pumped ppm to 690

Finger crossed :crossed_fingers:t2:

Thanks you guys

1 Like

What nutrient line?

@Myfriendis410

2 Likes

Well I looked at their product line and frankly not impressed. It’s all glitzy marketroid stuff in eye-catching colors. I do not want to have to HUNT for N,P,K ratios etc.

So your guess is as good as mine. You need a grow schedule and IME every other base 3 nutrient line I’ve seen includes all three base nutes through the entire grow; not just two.

2 Likes

@Myfriendis410
I went on their website a while back trying to figure out something that could help all I found was a calculator …you put your information in and it spits you out how much you’re supposed to use… that’s as far as I could get…

2 Likes

That’s what I saw too. I’m really leery of any product that’s not out front with contents. Like blurple lights on Amazon.

3 Likes

I’m following their 1/3 recommended schedule
And try to maintain the ppm according to that only , should I add bloom to it or should wait for next week as it already has enough nutes .

My tap water ppm is just 100 , any advice on adding cal/mag to it and how much ?

Next time will choose better nutrients though .

I’ll be honest,

If I look at your numbers they all look fine to me. The only thing I can recommend is making sure your ph pen and ppm meter are calibrated and working correctly.

If I look at your pictures, I have no idea what’s causing your leaves to look that way. Its a little easier for me to figure a more mature leaf that kinda seems to follow certain guidelines on looks when it comes to deficiencies. Your leaves are to young and are exhibiting nothing butt necrosis so to be honest as I said above, I have no idea what’s causing your plants to grow that way. I don’t wanna lead you down any wrong paths so I’m just gonna back away from this one.

1 Like

@Myfriendis410 @Covertgrower @Happilyretired

Hey guys , deficiency/whatever it is, is still spreading from lower to upper leaves ,

Any suggestion or advice !

Can we get a current shot of the roots?

They seem pretty white to me , I’m guessing the little blackish colour is from coco peat i
Used it as in seedling , because from ends it’s all Clean and white

What’s the ph?
Ppm?
Still looks hungry to me.

2 Likes

You should have more roots than that. I’m going to call damping off as the primary reason for the plant looking like that.

If that doesn’t work, ditch that crap you’re using and buy something like GH and move on lol.

2 Likes

Ph was around 6
Ppm - 700

Only this one has roots this big other 2 have even smaller roots , but still they are growing !

May be roots are getting stuck btw net pot and hydrotons ?

Should I try and remove some and give more space to roots ? @Myfriendis410 @Covertgrower @TDubWilly @Happilyretired

1 Like

@garrigan62 I have been reading your post regarding damping , may be you can advice on my plants ,

Thanks in advance

@MacGyverStoner @Donaldj if you guys can jump on this too ?

1 Like

But what went in it?

We have all given suggestions and you haven’t been following through, and giving us enough information back. It’s not from a lack of suggestions from us.

1 Like