Auto's on Auto-Pilot

Thanks VM @blackthumbbetty

My goal this grow was to not grow ugly, haggard looking plants. Fail. lol
I appreciate the sentiment…now I gotta live up to it.

2 Likes

That’s a haggard looking plant?! That’s a chubby, chunky, gravid with succulent buds beauty of a bush!

1 Like

Yea my autos definatly do not look like those

2 Likes

Life continues. Let me first say, being back at work bites the big one.

On a more personal note, oooo la la I Love Growing Marijuana!!!

My BBA hung in the tent for two days and some of it was ready to be put into brown paper bags. I’ve got three bags “full” and another bag still hanging in the tent. The temps are too high at 80° but I have managed to keep the RH in the low 50’s to higher 40’s in the room and in the tent. I hate this tent drying but I have only the exhaust running at it’s lowest setting and one intake fan running. I do think it’s going okay and the bagged buds will take another week hopefully. Don’t want it to dry to fast or too slow arrrgh.

I have the purple haze auto sprouted but still waiting on the tangimatic.

Have a good Thursday folks.

Oh yeah, total haul so far on bubble is 17.1g of mostly AK47 and a couple g’s of AHA. Plenty of BBA trim, larf and popcorn will be made into bubble and I anticipate another 17 or so grams !!!

11 Likes

Morning Gang! TGIF

Four days ago, Monday, I sowed two beans, a Tangiematic and a purple haze.
Both had 1cm tails and germinated quickly.
The purple haze was literally visible within 24 hours and she is now 3" tall.
Still no Tangie sprout.
This a.m. I pulled the pot and gently started scraping away layers.
Deeper
deeper
wider
deeper
WTF
I’ve looked twice now and I cannot find any dead seed, no dead sprout, no nothing!
Monday was a day off and I admit I did extreme wake n bake but I am meticulous with my planting.
I am completely baffled.

So, I just dropped my remaining Tangie.
Will be a minimum of a week behind the purple haze.
Not what I had planned and it peaves the heck out of me
Did I not plant the little bastage?
Did I sow it the spare pot?
Did the cat dig it up and tamp down the area to hide her act?

Side note, In an attempt to slow the drying of my BBA (which is all in paper bags now inside my dark tent), I turned off the intake and exhaust fans at 5 this morning (we are expecting a break from the humid conditions today). Within 30 minutes I had to tyurn the exhaust back on. The entire house smelled like a dank factory and my GF was worried her clothes would reek. Her supervisor is the wife of a Maine DEA agent. hahaha ooops! My BBA is drying a tad quick but the smell is wonderful.

9 Likes

it’s that new tide detergent,blueberry breeze!
people will be looking everywhere for some…lol

7 Likes

I have that :grin: stuff, and it come in a Fabreeze air freshener!

4 Likes

So Gang, I just popped home to let my d o g out, that’s right I let the dog(s) out.
I had placed a few RH monitors in my paper bags at 5 this morning.
I checked them and all were reading in the high 50’s
I do not like that it all dried this quickly but it still smells and looks fantastic.
Just finished jarring up all but one bag which needs more time.
I suspect there is 1 - 1.5 ounces in that bag still.
In 9 jars I have 7.6 zips or 212.8 grams of BBA (3)!!!
Add in what I suspect is the dry weight of the last bag based on the four before it I am close to 8.5 to 9.0 ounces from this auto!!

If the count stopped at 7.6 I would be within my average for this strain
BBA 1 = 6.9 zips
BBA 2 = 9.6 zips
BBA 3 = 8.5 zips*
*= projected
Projected average for BBA is 8.33 zips.

I started growing indoors in late winter of 2017. I’ve learned a great deal. I will NEVER have plants come into harvest in June, July or August again. Ever. What a PITA. But I learn the hard way and I’ve learned my lesson lol.

The plants I have going now be finished around mid December.
I will plan to keep the room going and harvest mid April
Mess around outside or have The Willdman grow my outdoor plants in Summer
Crank up a new Grow beginning of August
Repeat.

I feel overjoyed to have determined what works and what does not work.
Losing three mature auto’s then watching my BBA dry in 4 days is too much stress and anxiety for this Cat.
I hope beyond reason that my harvest is not negatively effected by the quick dry! Fingers crossed!!

I was so hoping to show off to my sister and BIL when they arrived later today by jarring it up while they were here. The RH told me it was into jars with 62% boveda’s NOW. Save the showcase for another time. Frankly, I’m going to need this weed so I have to read it and act.

Thanks for listening!! I really did not think this plant was going to reap the numbers I got!! Thanks everyone for the assistance, support and encouragement through these last 100 or so days LOL. Very much appreciated.

14 Likes

Congrats brother nice yield

2 Likes

Solid yield again @Screwauger! Nicely done bud :v:

2 Likes

Awesome! Also glad to see I’m not the only one the uses “zips” as a unit of measurement.

5 Likes

Nope I’m from that era too lmao did anybody call Oz onions?

1 Like

I’ve heard it, but wasn’t used regularly

In my neck of the woods back in the day, it was always generally referred to as “gear.” But amounts were usually nic, dime, zip. “lid” was always thrown around by our older bros and sisters.

Thanks for taking a look and for the kind words!!

2 Likes

Congrats on that harvest my friend. Those numbers are incredible for autos :v::+1:

1 Like

Sweet and nice haul for a auto

Thanks very much folks.
Since every jar is reading high 50’s for RH
I went ahead and checked the bagged buds again and they too were reading the same.
weighed them up @ 34.94g or 1.25 zips.

Total BBA (3) in jars is 8.8 zips!!! Ups my avg to 8.43 zips per BBA

I can honestly say BBA been berry berry good to me!!

That’s gonna bring this grow to a close!
The outdoor Pineapple will be “blended” in with my next grow!
Peace.
SA

7 Likes

What were the RH in bags after some times you put them in? People seems to say it slows down drying but it seemed to me that it speeds it up since paper bags seems to absorb lots of moist.

1 Like

Honestly I didnt check the rh in. I went by crispy outsides and snappable flower stems.

One of four jars has now rebounded to 60% in the jar. @Blasting

The bags do absorb some moisture but then supposedly, releases that back into the buds kind of over and over again with everything drying together. I loved the bag drying on my last grow but that was the opposite conditions, low temps 55° and low humidity (heating season). They dried much slower in feb/march, it took 4-5 days hanging and 5-7 days in the bags.

3 Likes

Thats the trickiest part of growing weed!!! So easy to fk up months of work and love!!

3 Likes