And we are all smoking something that starts with a B
Bubble hash
Bubble gun
Blackberry Kush

2 Likes

Hahahaha you guys kill me!! This is downright cool!!! @DoomSack @Sirsmokes

I bought 3 five packs so I have a few of these beer head lighters hahahaha

3 Likes

Just got back home. All outdoor plants in tact but Woodie has dug a few more holes under the barn.
I could smell the basement BBA as soon as I approached the side door. Finally she is starting to stank!! Hope you’re all having a good day, eve, etc

10 Likes

ditto brah!

1 Like

What state is that? Ny wife and i are talking of a big move next 2 yrs

1 Like

Maine, USA @Familyman420

What it is peeps!!!
Another week underway!
Whoopdie Doo right?

I examined all of my auto’s under the loop last night.

AHA - In Ground. Day 87 100% cloudy no visible amber other than a dead stalk or two. Many colas have no more white pisitls and the brown have literally shriveled into the calyxes on some, looks odd. Sticky AF though and I think I will set up my “bud wash” bins this eve and consider taking those branches/colas with all shriveled stigmas, sometime later this week. I prefer to harvest in stages as I’ve yet to see one of my plants uniformly ready.

AK47 - In Ground. Day 87 80+% Cloudy with no visible amber. All cola’s and branches still have actively growing, white pistils. Gonna be a bit longer for this gal but that’s okay. She smells better than any plant grown to date and she is also stick AF. Slight crowding from Pineapple Clone which is growing rapidly and spreading some branches over a few AK colas = Back Off with the Hawaiian Punch

PHA - In outdoor autopot. Day 76 Nothing to report. Stacking flowers, growing well and all clear trichs.

BBA (Tent) - In autopot. Day 87 Mostly milky to cloudy trichs, no sign of amber anywhere. Drinking a ton and seems to be getting more dense and larger buds. There are about 60% brown pistils overall. Similar to past plants grown under the LED’s (or maybe it’s the BBA genetics but have had other genetics also) the tops are hard as nails even now, weeks away from actual harvest. I do prefer the dense nugz and hope my outdoor plants start getting more firm. The PHA is fairly dense already, more so than either the AHA or AK47.

9 Likes

The girls are always closer to finishing. Love the stank. Woodie survived the pellet eh? If you’re naming him I’m thinking he’s growing on you. Haha!
As always @Screwauger I enjoy your journal. Some of your shenanigans I can relate to.

4 Likes

He did @Covertgrower OR he has cousins!!

I need a stronger pellet gun, my pump rifle is not powerful enough.
As luck would have it, they prefer my neighbors container veg garden next door!!!

I pi**ed down two holes this morning and going to look into some other options for a deadly “city” weapon.
“He’s growing on you” for a name or you think I kinda like him?? hahaha I hate vermin. Chipmunks, squirrels and any other tree rat I see, ping!

3 Likes

They do make a product that’s like a smoke bomb, and makes them suffocate in their burrow. Dunno if the EPA, told them to stop making it. Or if it’s allowed in you’re state. Just throwing some ideas out there since he’s not growing on you lol… :wink:

2 Likes

Cover all the entrances you can find. Put a rag and a old hose to your vehicle exhaust. You have a smoke while it smokes. Night night pesky varmint!!!

2 Likes

Enough rain Sir

7 Likes

Ooo wow time to run a cord and set a fan out. Looks like some type of tenting is needed. I know rain is part of outdoor but man enough is enough

2 Likes

Yeah @Sirsmokes

more than enough but the high wind gusts and more heavy downpours make it difficult to do anything at the moment. The sun may be “free” but it come with it’s trials and tribulations!!!

Only Amnesia Haze shows it took a beating, the other three are hanging in there so far.

3 Likes

Best of make-sh*t Red Green style

7 Likes

I dig it! You know I was thinking, we have something like a 10x10 pop up canopy tent we use to take to my son’s motocross races. I bet something like that would be perfect! If you watch they usually start going sale late summer, may be able to find reasonable price on one.

A single person can set them up in just a few minutes, and a lot of adjustability in height on ours.

5 Likes

My GF just picked one up last week that we gave to her son for his birthday last Saturday!! That’s a great idea and they have holes in the feet for stakes or tie downs too. Thanks @dbrn32

7 Likes

Yup, that’s exactly what I’m talking about. No problem!

3 Likes

So far so good. Went out at dusk in a downpour and all rain is channeling off my garden for now. Supposed to be all done by midnight ha
Should stay in tact if the wind doesn’t kick up!

Now I’m gonna have to pee down woodies holes all over again!!! Darn rain…

3 Likes