Auto's on Auto-Pilot

Woodchucks I think @Happy_Pappy

1 Like

I imsagine fox dont take many full grown woodchucks so maybe shudda got coyote urine.

1 Like

Woodchucks are dastardly little shits. Put a snare out there. Or have yourself a little stakeout. @Screwauger

1 Like

So Iā€™m guessing youā€™re in Bangor? Ever seen Stephen Kings home? I bet its a nice spread.

1 Like

@Screwauger I hate to say it, but I like to say itā€¦just go pee on the fence. Iā€™m willing to bet that they hate human pee (and probably dog pee). :wink:

Though fox urine or coyote should do the trick too. An average fox can run 31 mph(we can run 28 mph assuming everyone is human). A groundhog can run just shy of 10 mph. Fox gets groundhogs spoiler.

2 Likes

No Iā€™m a couple hours from Bangor. Stephen King, I wouldnā€™t cross the street to shake his hand, Not a fan.

1 Like

Oh my, look out woody!!! I guess they will take them hahahaha
Thanks @DoomSack

Iā€™ve been urinating out there and I added some fox urine so we will see what happens. Great video!!!

1 Like

Re dug the hole and was after my tomato plants this morning

4 Likes

Not a fan, either. I tried to read one of his books decades ago and it was to dark for me. I was wondering because Iā€™ve read he is a Gazillionaire. So, now you know about your vermin attacks. Any thoughts on a permanent solution?

1 Like

Heā€™s an outspoken individual who I disagree with 99% of the time. Iā€™m not into fantasy so Iā€™ve never picked up one of his books. I did watch cujo on tv.

As for critters, no idea. I dumped fox urine in his hole this morning. No egfect. I also pegged him with my pellet rifle right in the noggin. Time will tell

4 Likes

I slept on it and have another idea. Do you have and hair brushes (from you gf or a dog brush)? You could pull the hair off of those brushes and put the human hair or dog hair near the tomatoes and near that ground hog hole.

1 Like

I know, I know but itā€™s 42 bucks.
I was looking for stuff on amazon last eve.
Saw this deal and I still canā€™t believe it.
I know, I know.
2 decent 300w china lights, one dimmable, both with decent reviews for $42
I plan to stick them in a closet for emerg backup and/or sell them on ebay for cash money.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CLKJ12Z?tag=greenrel-20

BOGO plus nearly 16 off with coupons so $42.?? for two decent ā€œlightsā€.
I know, I know.

6 Likes

Hey man, nothing wrong with that. Thatā€™s a hell of a deal :v:

3 Likes

Or for 42$ you got yourself couples drivers/fan/casing to DIY these and turn em into cobs fixture :wink: im pretty sure these could handle 4 cobs depending what drivers are in there. I paid 10$CAD for my vero 18 se cobs/each.

3 Likes

I know, I know hahahaha

3 Likes

Just sayinā€™:rofl:

2 Likes

Youā€™re right and that may be what they end up as (or these current lights on grow 3 as that offer was made months ago to help me upgrade). Great idea.

4 Likes

Deal is good until 7/18 @MattyBear

3 Likes

I can say so far that I have absolutely bo regrets of stripping my mars 700w and cant wait to do the same to my 600w lol. No more blurples!!!

2 Likes

Iā€™m working on building another strip light with Rob for my new 3x3 at the momentā€¦ I have a 300w Meizhi already thatā€™s going into my mother section of the tent, so I should be set :wink:

6 Likes