Auto's on Auto-Pilot

did you youtube your trials with autopot @Screwauger?

1 Like

No @BIGE

For one I never thought of it and even if I did, been so busy and scattered this summer I likely would have fā€™d it up hahahaha.

4 Likes

I love SSH. Itā€™s one of my favorite strains. I personally do find my SSH to make me very energetic - I think it gives me a ā€œcan doā€ attitude. It doesnā€™t make me feel racy/paranoidā€¦ but I normally donā€™t have that issue with cannabis anyway unless it was harvested too soon.

3 Likes

@Screwauger @bige

If you havenā€™t tried it but Critical Thunder(CT) if you can find it is a great put you to sleep med. I have like 4 auto seeds left of it and I have bout half an O left. My friend homeboy is a smoker and I mean smoker but one thing is he does not want any of it and I mean any. He came over and I had rolled one but I said Iā€™m going to tell him itā€™s CT. So he grabbed it I said wait itā€™s CT and he politely gave it back to me without hitting and thanked me for letting him know. He commenced to rolling a blunt of kush he brought to smoke so he could partake in the session. I know you not a fan of sativa but if you are try this out. I think itā€™s equivalent to ILGMā€™s critical mass which I just received 5 female seeds from them. But for sure itā€™s a put you to sleep med and to let you know I took two hits of it and put it out and once he and his family left I looked at my wife and she said youhit the CT didnā€™t you. I just smiled and fell out on the couch sleep. It hits you when you start moving or trying to move around.

4 Likes

This right here is the only thing keeping me sane. If I had to shell out cash for street weed and worse yet, find street weed; I would likely have gotten into my vehicle and started driving and not looking back.

Iā€™ve lost some of my gonads with age. I used to be quite ā€œcarefreeā€ and compared everything to ā€œwhat it took to walk away from my marriage.ā€ At 38 y/o I felt I had so many things I wanted to doā€¦Iā€™ve done many of them. Now, not so brave and bullheaded. I mean lets call it what it is, I no longer ā€œrunā€ from my problems when, maybe I should. I know if I leave again, I will be that recluse in the great north woods that will get talked about lol I laugh but I often fantasize about being alone and unbothered by others, society etc though I had a spell of that and almost lost my mind hahaha

5 Likes

When having a bad week; More Tin Canā€™s
(watch the bassists face when the guy sings ā€œDaddy hits a bowl.ā€) Priceless

3 Likes

This is my #1 fantasy tooā€¦ either selling everything and getting myself 40-80 acres in the middle of nowhere like northern Wisconsin/Minnesota or the Wyoming Rockiesā€¦ something. I also had a spell of it, and I personally really enjoyed it. I do love my wife and my life though, so itā€™s just a fantasy, and a couple hunting trips a year can squash that bug for a time. :wink:

4 Likes

Part of it is the reality that if I F up this relationship, thereā€™s likely not much left of me to offer anyone else. Believe me, I will make the best of what I have but Iā€™m a big boy and if she tires of me and gives me the boot, I will definitely be alone for the rest of my years.

I enjoyed every minute of living alone, I hunted, fished, hiked mountains, had one night stands and thoroughly enjoyed myself but it got old after two yrs. I love my girlfriend and her children (adults) and even the pseudo step grandchild as, they are closer to me and show me more respect than my own two daughters so, I will get my mind right sooner rather than later!!!

This week will end, there will be a recharge and we will hope for a better week next week!!!

5 Likes

Had a chance to talk with Manny from Autopots this a.m.
As expected, they really cant advise me on much as I am not using the devices the way they recommend.
For example, they recommend 70/30 coco/perlite (I am using straight coco)
They recommend use of a layer of clay balls (hydroton) at the bottom of the pot (I dont use them)
They recommend 1 liter per minute of air to the airdome (I think I have 7+lpm)
They recommend the RCD be copper side down in the pot (Mine are copper side up)
Mind you, when I had my first root blowout, I had 70/30 coco/perlite, I had hydroton in the bottom, and I was using the pot sock and had the RCD copper side down until they told me it should be up. LOL

Maybe itā€™s best if I do return to the manufacturers recommendations but two things I learned
The RCD is in upside down (even though he does not think the RCD is the cause of the roots)
Iā€™m blowing too much air into the pots

Clear.As.Mud.

Edit: That said. BBA has drank nearly 5 gallons since Monday when I found her blowout, trimmed her and flushed her. In my opinion, the buds are swelling and she is growing, ripening. Mostly cloudy with a few clear.

4 Likes

Just ordered me a new joint rolling tray of the bay of e.

I grew up drinking Genny, I donā€™t really drink much anymore but grabbed this as it was in great shape and only 11 bucks.

And this one

6 Likes

Visitors

Too close for comfort Annie, get my gun!

7 Likes

I think itā€™s one of those weeks @Screwauger Iā€™m having one too!!! Bit like everything this too shall pass

1 Like

Itā€™s gotten laughable as I sit here typing like an idiot with my thumb all bandaged up. Battle scarred but livinā€™ eh @Sirsmokes

Itā€™s a family of ground hogs as we saw a baby one run across the lawn at dusk a couple nights ago.

3 Likes

Man those can reek havoc good luck chasing them away

1 Like

I often think I want to be a recluse in the woods but would likely lose sanity in a quick hurry. Alone time is absolutely required for me to maintain sanity by Iā€™m not sure absolute isolation would work.

4 Likes

So now will I attract foxes :fox_face:

5 Likes

I would rather have them around as you can protect the plants from them easier than you can ground hogs

2 Likes

I agree but not to far from here they have had a couple of rabid fox that attacked pets and people.

So I have to think this through over a phat BB joint.

Update:

After smoking that doob laced with bubble, I decided to place a couple fox p*ss ā€œluresā€ and it just so happened my d o g took a huge c r a p while we were outside so I scooped it up, threw it in that hole and shoveled it all back under my barn. We have an apple tree and the woodchucks are pretty much a constant come apple drop time. If i wasnā€™t in the city, bam bam .22 cal would take care of them.

3 Likes

We know it wasnā€™t a Kangaroo. That narrows it down a bit.

1 Like

What are you thinking it was ?

1 Like