Auto's on Auto-Pilot

As much as I’ve enjoyed the bubble hash I made in March, it won’t disappoint me to turn the bulk of them into bubble!!! @Happy_Pappy

3 Likes

Excellent. Always have a backup plan.

2 Likes

Latest reply from Autopots

Monster roots Steve! Give me a call whenever your free and we’ll see if we can figure this out.

Manny Pelaez
AutoPot Watering Systems USA
USA Account Manager
Email: manny@autopot-usa.com
Cell: 954-708-6378
Office: 562-612-4182

10 Likes

Good deal. All things work out in the end.

3 Likes

LOL just heard on the radio and had to pull over and make it part of my journal lol

3 Likes

I think you got some hot soil outside. The next time I put one of the gals in the ground i’m going to prep some spots in the fall in hopes by spring the soil will be more ideal for growing.

We know flowering stage requires way less N(itrogen) and more P and K so maybe she’s experiencing N burn. I see loads of curls at the tips and bronzing.

Or wood ash could throw your ph out of whack being too much calcium. Idk sometimes I feel like I’m grasping at straws. :expressionless:

Dude we live life to fail and fail and fail. We are better at failing though every time. From one newbie to another :+1: you can pull up on the stick and not crash into the ground. You got this. (You’re not the new guy to me, you have plenty of veteran credit )

My first thought is watering by flushing ph water for a bit and see if we can get some color back on those leafs. flush and limit nutrients until they finish. But that’s my fabrics pots talking. What do in the case of a hole in the ground? Flush and hope it drains and doesn’t choke out the roots from being over saturated?

2 Likes

I hope you didn’t start crying!

2 Likes

Right on the money @DoomSack

I did not prep my ground last fall because I didn’t plan to grow outside this year. Only when I realized I had space issues did I run out before end of May and threw stuff in the ground to try and prep a bit. In hindsight, stupid mistake.

I mispoke with the pot ash what I meant was bone meal.

Those tips burnt early on after planting them in the garden so I knew straight away I had hot soil.
We will persevere!!! I didn’t wait 43 yrs for legalization so that I could throw in the towel just yet.

11 Likes

5 Likes

can you feel the heat yet?

1 Like

Did I in fact say something about Bad Karma earlier?? Ha ha ha.

Went out to grill a few dogs on the barby tonight, glanced at the pool and the floaty thermometer was way low in the water. I was fairly ripped so I rubbed my eyes, looked again and holy shoot, half the water is gone.

I dropped my plate of dogs, ran around to the filter and sure enough, split return hose. I grab that sucker and attempt to pull it all the way off and yup, layed my thumb open a good one on the end of a hose clamp.

GF butterflyed me up and we repaired the pool, refilling now and about to have a lemonade and a bowl of @Willd’s purp haze laced with bubble hash…if I still smoked cigs, I’d have one of them too.

Enough already this week Mon jointma4

8 Likes

@Screwauger Yeah it’s one of those weeks and it’s Tuesday! lol my phone went from working perfectly fine this afternoon to not working at all. SIM card died because no more cellphone abilities and my cellphone is in a constant loop of searching for a network it can’t find. My 6s is now a larger version of the iPod Touch from 2007😂 Don’t you love when technology fails lol.

But atleast there’s smoke to smoke mon! Maybe a long over due new phone in my future too.

3 Likes

So sorry for all the struggles! This heat (and the god awful humidity) is ridiculous even here where we ususally have cooler temps. Maybe the autopot folks will send you some goodies for your troubles. And the girls will still give you some good medicine for your efforts. If you’re still a newb then I can’t fathom what that makes me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Nit to add to your bad week but I hope the thing that cut you wasn’t rusty metal :frowning:

3 Likes

Thanks @Momtomask
Nope, stainless clamp, no rust. Doesn’t matter, the only allergy I have is tetanus so not getting the shot regardless lol

Since i’ve been playing in the water since 6 last eve, I decided to flush the crap out of my in ground dwellers (autos). So far, 15 gallons each of ph balanced water with no chlor and flora kleen. I may do another 15 gallons each before the day is out. Not sure it will have any effect but had to do something.

I actually see mostly cloudy trichs on the two outdoor auto’s, gonna clip a couple small chunks and have a good look at them inside today!! I will be shooting for 20+% amber though…enough of this racy weed.

5 Likes

i grew two super silver haze plants that had a great taste,but would amp you up big time! lol
every since,it has been indica or a indica leaning hybrid…lol

5 Likes

Oh great @BIGE cause I bought 20 SSH beans with my winners coupon in the essay contest.
Hindsight, I shoulda bought auto’s but I went for the SSH solely on the height/growth size.
Get your SSH beans here!!
Free lb of hot dogs with every 5 SSH’s purchased!!! j/k

I know someone who just loves the sativa’s!!!

5 Likes

Thanks for the insight on “racy weed” @Screwauger and @BIGE. I have SSH that just started flowering - I’m always afraid of “couch-lock” so usually I chop at the first sign of amber. I hope your plants and week get better! :+1:t3:

2 Likes

just go heavy on the amber and it is all good brah…lol
i harvested mine with cloudy trichs, so yea hindsight for me is to let em go longer…lol

2 Likes

I once explained the indica/sativa thing to my GF who is naive about cannabis.
That old saying, a little knowledge is dangerous! Truth.
For years now, she will predict what kind of weed I have by the amount of chores I do.
“Oh that must be some of that sativa, you can’t sit still.”

I chuckle and just agree (it’s easier than explaining that I’m just lazy sometimes).

10 Likes

LOL that is funny @Screwauger
I Love sativa.

1 Like