Auto's on Auto-Pilot

@Screwauger thanks for the tag this is going to be an amazing grow to watch! :grin:

2 Likes

For long term i have black 27gal totes from ziplock that are air and water tight, fits 2 levels of jars nice. The totoe has a rubber seal and six clamps spaced around it. . nr,

1 Like

Hey @Sirsmokes

I used the Overdrive last grow on all three plants.
I feed from a reservoir, continuous bottom feeding is the autopot system.
That said, I mixed the Overdrive into my base nutes along with any other additives
and the plants sucked them in as needed.
I kept the Overdrive going until flush (for several weeks on my BBA).
Hope this is helpful SS

3 Likes

Yea I have been adding it to my base nutrients at about half dose on base nuts but I plan on runnING it 3 weeks them a week flush

1 Like

BBA is born (apologies for the blurple)

We also have Pileated Woodpecker evidence

10 Likes

congrats on the bb coming up @Screwauger
olā€™ woody has been carving his name on that tree big time!!

3 Likes

Wasnā€™t worth the shots of the pecker holes. Got back to the car and picked 6 ticks off my pants. Bastards, I hate them. Been nekid in the bathroom twice tonight looking for more!! Take that vision to bed with ya lol

Some better pics of the little darlinā€™

13 Likes

chlorine bath @Screwauger add a few CAPS, I SAID CAPS of bleach in the tubā€¦lol

2 Likes

Awesome, theyā€™re on their way! @Screwauger

Little vampires! They creep me out. Went to check out an abandoned factory in South Jersey with a friend and we must have hit a few nest of those little ones that look like freckles.

When I say we, my wife was there with us. All three of us stripped down right there by the truck! Didnā€™t want them in there.

Vampiresā€¦

Oh, congratulations on your baby girl! Sheā€™s beautiful!

5 Likes

I hear ya. In Maine and most of the North East, the Deer Tics are just exploding in numbers (and diseases they carry). Iā€™ve never liked bugs and biting insects especially but tics are a whole different level of ā€œinvasive.ā€

Thanks very much.

5 Likes

Im in north east end of the country and i found a tick on me already, and we had a freeze last 2 nights. Makes me think they are going to be bad this year

3 Likes

Good news with angst.

AHA and AK47 have popped the surface and are trying to stand up.
Only Dark Devil is holding out (of course, the one bean I have the most desire to be a good performer).
To early to worry or complain, very psyched I have two plants that start their life on 420, yeeehaaa!!

Pics when I get home from the office this afternoon. Later.

7 Likes

Iā€™ve lived with tics all my lifeā€¦ Even when Iā€™m sleepingā€¦ I have tourettesā€¦ Hahaha :joy: :innocent: :joy: :smiling_imp: :innocent: I love the baby photosā€¦

8 Likes

Hence the username huh @Twitch

My Dad used to do this funny thing where he would say how much he loved kids then start this head tic, touretteā€™s type of movement. Not nice but who was PC in the 70ā€™s. Still makes me chuckle when I think of him doing it.

5 Likes

One of my motor tics is punching. So while in line at the cashierā€™s at my local when a cop came and stood right next to me and at that moment I punched himā€¦ Lol :joy: :innocent: :joy: :smiling_imp: :innocent: the dick head was actually understanding when I apologised and explained I have tourettesā€¦ So I have punched a cop and got away with itā€¦ Lol :joy:

9 Likes

Thatā€™s a classic right there @Twitch

I might give that a try, see how I make out. hahahahaha

3 Likes

Dude we share our attractiveness to ticks! Iā€™m like a buffet for them.lol

I hate those wood leaches. Iā€™ve gotten to the point where I can feel their creepy legs crawling on me, one hand grabbing the bloodsucker, the other hand grabbing my pocket knife to crush them.
Last year I was picking them off me every watering.
Unfortunately if you have deerā€¦you probably have deer ticks.

The worst is driving down the road and you look over and see one sticking out of your arm!

Things are looking great @Screwauger!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve nearly driven off the road trying to keep an eye on one crawling my pant leg so I can stop and kill it.
We def have deer ticks.
I was laying in bed one morning, early, and I ran my hand down the outside of my thigh, felt a strange bump.
I jumped up and went into the living room where there was good light. Tick embedded in my leg. I called my step daughter at about 445 am (sheā€™s a nurse) asking her what to do. Not bullseye rash so I was good.

Iā€™m still freaking out today because I know I did not get them all.

Pics as promissed coming up. @DoomSack

2 Likes

I have always been fortunate when it comes to tics and mosquitos I can stand outside next to my wife and sheā€™s getting ate up and I donā€™t get bit. I have always been this way, my dad is too. My wife always tells me Iā€™m a dick so I just attribute it to Iā€™m not so sweet lmao

3 Likes