Auto's on Auto-Pilot

Guess that’s gonna be my next purchase

LMAO. hehehehehe she’s got my usual “battle scars” but seems no worse for the wear and tear!! I’ve managed to get my TH from 63% down to 45%. That should help my flowers but I am dumping that damn thing every four hours or so!! @DoomSack

Thanks Folks!! @dbrn32 good point and they are getting quite hard to the touch.

My GF says to me last night, “so the law now says 3 plants, why do you have 5?” I said, “I have 3 and you have 2.” She doesn’t partake in the ganja. lol I said, “actually, the law says 3 flowering plants per person 21 yrs or older and an unlimited number of seedlings or immature plants.” “So you have one flowering plant in your name so you’re good.”

6 Likes

I can’t wate until indiana or ohio go legal I’m there and I will move lol

3 Likes

Okay, I’ve brought you all this far.

You will recall the Hofmann Hot Dog (spelled frank) saga of the past two weeks. I received my second shipment last tuesady, proceeded to vac seal all 20 lbs and in the freezer they went. Thankfully I labeled them all as “2nd shipment.”

This morning I grabbed a pack of 6 and cooked one and took a bite. OMF’nG it tasted horrible but worse, the consistency was all wrong, nothing like I know nor like the first shipment. Mushy is how I described it.

I emailed them again qualifying my words by saying I was not just looking for more free product. They asked if I had the packaged date on the packages and I did. Few hours later I was advised those were not “normal” as they had been “over emulsified” as sometimes happens but they should have been “caught before packaging.” They told me that although they were fine to eat and safe, they knew they were not up to standards. Twenty more pounds will be here Friday.

This is, The Story of My Life. If I had 20 minutes I would share my purchase of a garbage disposal through Amazon. Long short, I wound up with a $140 disposal for a tad over $50 because I asked a couple of questions. lol

6 Likes

The battle scars give her character…lol @Screwauger
Wow she’s a definite full time job, but just beautiful regardless. So many budSites! I love this candy for my eyes! You have convinced me start low dosing early. So far it’s going great for my seedlings. They jumped right into vegging so much earlier than previous grows. Low and slow. Very nice! :+1:

I think my BBA auto is barely in the early stages of flower. Day 98.

I never remember to bring a lighter to compare the stem lol. (too high possibly)

I am way over the limit! 6 times as many flowering.

Ugh I don’t think we can even get together as a state to get some legislation regarding MJ any time soon. What can I say, the life pretty much placed me here (my current geographic locale) and I grew up here and don’t want to live anywhere else at the moment. I guess I like to torture myself lol. Enough of that, positive day ahead for me. :v:

8 Likes

I couldn’t move to a legal state either @DoomSack and I didn’t or don’t have the geography to grow outside so thank goodness Maine saw fit to legalize rec use. On that note they also just voted to expand the diagnoses eligible for medical marijunan so worse came to worse, I would have eventually just joined ranks and paid for a card.

That BB is gorgeous and HUGE. As much as I like the free light of the sun and no doubt she’s better able to penetrate our gals, I am noting plants grow better in my controlled environment than they do in the outdoors. They grow differently but in my experience more full and dense plants inside.

I would be obsessed with that many plants outside out of my view. Prob have to take a work leave of absence just to keep a vigil on them. But that’s prob Maine, always has been a lot of weed theft here (before legalization).

Your doing great and gonna have stash out the ying yang

5 Likes

Good thing for me a move to dif state would only consist of a 6 mile move

3 Likes

Holy blueberries!!! Got to love following this journal

1 Like

Absolutely agree when you consider that you can keep it clean, cool, calm, and quiet. You don’t have to deal with the amount of critters, crawlers, buzzers, flying annoying bugs of all sizes that live out here. I love the sun but absolutely have to have a small coating of DEET just to got water the girls.

I’m basically a buffet for them out there every day otherwise. And I know you hate ticks!(who really likes those little *ucks lol )

imo it comes down to manageability. It’s easier to control things. I completely understand. I want that. Stability, borderline Reliablity is a good thing. Less and less wild cards thrown into the mix in a tent (that is if you keep it clean for one).

I love a good hot dog or braut.

That sounds horrible lol. yuck!

1 Like

Holy hot dog fiasco! @Screwauger this sounds like something that would happen on the seinfield episode! (Not sure if you were a fan)

On a growing note, your BBA looks amazing, and I think ILGM should take note of your plant, and how well you’ve grown them, even though you had a few bumps. If I drop a BBA seed, I could hope for half of the plant yours is. Thanks for sharing everything I really enjoy your journal.

4 Likes

Yes, I was a big Seinfeld fan! Not huge but I watched for a long time. Hahahaha

I told the guy, “look I already know my picture is on the bulletin board in distribution/fulfillment.”

Thanks @Covertgrower I appreciate the sentiments!! Hey ILGM, what’s the record yield on a blueberry auto?? j/k

7 Likes

Happy Independence Day to all of my US of A friends and followers.

12 Likes

Hey ho!
Hope everyone had a good holiday or is otherwise having a good week.
TGIF’nF Right??

Was outback grilling up a few dogs received in the mail today :wink::wink: and decided to snap a few shots.
PHA in the ODAP drank five gallons of nutes from Monday evening thru this morning. Res was just a tad below the tubing. She is stacking flowers like nobody’s business!!!

The other two auto’s are just fattening right up and are gorgeous if you ask me. Just a hint of painted finger nails. Both got 2.5 gallons of balanced water mixed with 1/4tsp of kool bloom powder per gallon on 7/4.

Now, the pineapple clone. Whoa. I gave her a slow release gallon of fish emulsion on 4th of july and she has grown a foot since. Getting nice!!!

See for yourselves:

PHA Day 66

AK47 Day 77

Pineapple Fem Clone Day Who Knows

AHA Day 77

Coming along just fine.

15 Likes

Man they are looking right my frined. I can’t wait until I can throw one outside :v::+1:

1 Like

Thanks @Dieselgrower windy AF out there and I took 50 shots and only about 20 were usable.

Bad light this time of day but the colas on the AHA and AK47 are really getting huge!!!

4 Likes

Big thumbs up brother!! No doubt your talents will be very well rewarded at harvest :smiley: look at these flowers!!! I wish I would be home every night to my garden !! I need another job lol!!

1 Like

Wow those got huge and fast! Looking great bud :v:

1 Like

Thanks, I’m liking the plants in the ground, I do very little lol @MattyBear @Blasting

Getting brave tonight, toking up a good amount (and the last of) my pineapple haze gifted by @Willd
Hoping mine gives me a good supply, got to be my favorite strain of all time!! So far…

Enjoy your evening!!

5 Likes

Missed one of my better shots
AK47

9 Likes

Sugary sweet shot

1 Like