Auto's on Auto-Pilot

Got a care package from family in Maine today. I saw this and immediately thought of you and…

shall we say, an ongoing maple syrup addiction. :wink::joy::rofl:

9 Likes

Very nice!! Do I smell french toast?? Enjoy Brother @Budbrother

4 Likes

Hey there
The bowl trimmer is a time saver and a half. I would be screwed without it.

I wait until the sugar leaf is mostly dried. If you have light, airy buds it will shred them into fluff for making bubble hash and there’s a bunch of keif at the bottom of every batch. You can carefully separate the bulk of the plant material and then shake out the finer bits to get a clean pile of keif out of every batch you trim.
I drive mine with a cordless drill using an 8PT socket on the square drive stub the crank handle would otherwise attach to.

8 Likes

They’re way too dark, you need to send them all to me to lighten them up.:drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

7 Likes

get them juices flowing

2 Likes

BBA Day 74

17 Likes

Someone forgot to tell you indoor plants don’t usually look like that lol.

8 Likes

Wow beautiful woman you have there and yes I said woman. That’s what your auto pots do and I have a 4 pot and 2 pot set but I’m afraid to mess with them until I get this regular pot down and growing from start to finish with no major problems. But once I do I’m hoping my ladies look like your woman. Is there a learning curve to these pots @Screwauger

1 Like

I can’t wait until I own one of these. It’s numer uno on my garden shopping list.

1 Like

She is filling up that tent… NICE!!!

1 Like

There is a bit of a learning curve but not much. @Onlythebest79
Primary word to the wise is less is more as far as nutes go.
Some do not like hand watering the plants for the first 3 weeks; they feel it discredits the concept.
Otherwise, if you look back, I grow large plants but they are not purdy!
As this one is beginning to show signs of protest and rebellion!!!
Point is, I’ve yet to have a problem free grow from start to finish. It was my goal this round and not to burn tips but I elected to increase nutes and risk burn to get the yield I am after. One of these times I will have enough stash that I can just let a grow cruise instead of pushing them for numbers, or not.

Compared to other auto’s I’ve grown in the tent, she is a monster. I expect the Overdrive will help the colas begin to fatten up. The colas are dense, hard as “rocks” which has been consistent in my tent grown auto’s.

Thanks @dbrn32 I saw at the end of last grow, how much my last BBA liked being in the tent alone! She prospered so the decision to get this one her own room seems to be really paying off. Will she be more than 9.6oz??? I’m thinking it will be close but lots can happen in the next 3-4 weeks, as we all know!!

5 Likes

Just the negative pressure drawing the sides of the tent in is crimping her style on one side! I can see where the flowers have been pressed up against the tent…but it’s hot in the basement (started my dehumidifier yesterday and that lowers RH but raises temps) so I’ve had to bump my exhaust from 1/3rd power to 2/3’s power and she really draws the sides inward!! Few minor adjustments and we will minimize the effects!!

3 Likes

Looking good man :v::+1:

1 Like

Thanks @Dieselgrower
I love watching buds swell, hate watching seedling grow!!

4 Likes

Yeah the swelling is always a better part than a seedling :v:

I’d say the structure is there, will probably come down to bud density.

1 Like

I have no problem lighting them up lol

1 Like

WHholly $h*t! @Screwauger Whheeewwoowow!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: BBA is just looking massive! She’s really bulking up and recovering perfectly! Greatness!

1 Like
4 Likes

5 Likes