Auto's on Auto-Pilot

Man you’re killing it with these plants my friend :v::+1:

4 Likes

TYVM @Dieselgrower

This AK47 is the dankest plant I’ve grown to date. She stanks so good I’m gonna have to keep a close eye on rubberneckers tracking the smell.

11 Likes

You definetly are some kind of autoflower vodoo or something! AMAZING plants man!

2 Likes

Thanks @Blasting

Some random outdoor pics
AHA

AK47

PHA (in Autopot)

Various

14 Likes

they are all looking fantastic@Screwauger.

2 Likes

1 Like

Hey hey congrats @dbrn32 and thanks very much.

1 Like

Looking great @Screwauger

So, I got my NY hot dogs, all 20 lbs. They packaged them sloppily and many were thawed so I emailed the company and recommended they improve that aspect (not to mention they went from central NY to Memphis TN then back to Portland ME between 3pm yesterday and 7 am this morning). They just emailed me that they are sorry, wanna make it right so they are resending my order on Monday to guarantee overnight delivery free of charge. Rough break down is 66 dogs per 10lb package. That’s 264 hot dogs (and these ain’t your store bought dogs, they average about 10" long.

Get yer hot dogs!!! Come smell the AK, take a sample of Blueberry and have yourself a cold one and a NY dog with german mustard!!

Gap in styrofoam packaging

11 Likes

Thanks! That’s a lot of dogs, i may have to look them up!

2 Likes

Nothing in our local meat markets or supermarkets can even compare to these dogs. They actually taste good instead of like salt lol but I admit, I grew up on them and we know how that goes. Everyone here loves Moxie soda, including Mr. @Willd but to me, tastes like cough syrup, blech.

2 Likes

That’s awesome! Free hot dogs too! Mmmmm

3 Likes

This do look like some great dogs @Screwauger I prefer Hebrew national hot dogs, and I’m not Jewish. But they don’t taste like salty mystery meat!

3 Likes

I can eat those. Hahaha I’ve tried most national brands but these are a mom and pop german sausage shop that a few yrs back was sold to a conglomerate to include Roger Staubach former Dallas QB

A good friend of mine is a photographer for a major car racing circuit. He posts on Facebook every hot dog he eats all over the country from major raceways. He always comes home to Hofmann’s as The Best. Not to say there are not very good runners up etc. Prob a NY thing, we always think our sh*t’s the best and that’s not always the case.

5 Likes

I’d be willing to try them after moving a little closer. The shipping to here would probably be unacceptable. :wink: @Screwauger

2 Likes

Ok - so when is the hot dog BBQ at your house? :wink:

2 Likes

In progress @Momtomask. Cooked on a skewer in the open fire :fire:

12 Likes

Wow! @Screwauger those autopots are really something dreams are made of. They all look amazing! Every time I catch up on your thread It’s like looking at a dispensary grow. A+ Quality man, you know your stuff and I’ve followed enough to understand how new you are to this as well. Congrats on such great success!

2 Likes

Ok so ya know you have enough stash when ya find last nights roach stuck in the fence!!

12 Likes

Aw thanks very much. @FNG101v2 I appreciate such kind words very much. And I appreciate you taking the time to follow and make that assessment. I’m modest and don’t think I have much skill but have to admit it’s getting easier to read the plants and see the stages!!! Thanks again and thank you autopots

4 Likes