Auto's on Auto-Pilot

Good Morning Folks!
Was a super weekend, made some great memories!
Never did get to updating my journal.
Not really motivated to hassle with pics in the tent.
I will say my tent girls are stretching and are crowded.

And, I got a reply from customer support and they provided me a link to the Lab Forum sign up. Same loop of webpages that provides no sign up for the Lab Forum (only I forgot my password and sign in).

Hope you all have a great week! Keep 'em green and growing!!

Peace.
SA

4 Likes

You have to create an acccount over there before you can login with a UN and PW. Those can be the same as this forum but won’t work until you have Lab account. Once you pay for the Lab an invoice will be emailed saying you will receive another email soon that will have the link to create your Lab username and PW. Hope it comes to pass!
Happy Monday :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

@Screwauger @Momtomask

What’s the link to this lab if you guys may share it wit me

1 Like

The three options for signing up for the Lab are
Seed to Bud $47
The Complete Course $127
Complete Course and Grow Support $137

There is not a way to sign up for the $20 support forum only (there was but it’s gone).

This is not new information, it’s been like this since Thursday of last week.
I understand folks are trying to right it.
That’s cool. I’m giving it a rest for the week as I have enough on my plate.
If it comes back online, super. If not, super.

This is the link I was emailed by ILGM CS (PS I was able to navigate to this page without assistance from CS)
Over.Out.

3 Likes

It might be risky at best, a huge mistake at worst. My tent gals are just getting too large and are competing too much for what little space I have. Just the negative pressure of the tent (and the square inches lost) is showing signs of cramping the plants abilities to flourish.

I moved PHA outside, autopot, reservoir, airpump and all. I’ve got her sitting in the shade/dappled sun (it’s overcast and hot AF outside today but I will baby her for a few days and then move her into full sun. I risk pests, theft and smaller yield because of my limited full sun in the backyd but, BBA has just exploded and she wanted the whole tent to herself. Day 59 from sprout

Both plants are drinking a ton of nutes. I went through 9 gallons in 6 days and had about a gallon left that I tossed. Both BBA and PHA are using the same Bloom mix now:
Sensi Bloom A&B 1.50ml/L
Calmag 2.50ml/L
Hydroguard 2ml/gal
Big Bud 1ml/L
Bud Candy 1ml/L
Rhinoskin 1ml/L

pH 5.9
ppm 993

Will try and take pics of PHA’s new outdoor setup when I get it figured out (Going to keep my reservoir in the garage out of the sun and also have my pump/electric arranged in the garage with a long a** airline to the pot). Should work fine.

13 Likes

That really does look like a small tree. I can see why you moved one out @Screwauger

3 Likes

Another perspective. She’s going to go nuts alone in there with 75w/sqft

16 Likes

Looking great my friend. :v::+1:

1 Like

Amazing!! :+1:t3:

1 Like

That’s a beast! I’ve been wondering how autopots would do outdoors so thanks for helping cure my curiosity lol. Looking forward to the updates :v:

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words folks!!

Mission accomplished. Purple haze auto is outside with AHA and AK47 and Pineapple fem. Still legal as I have 3 plants in flower and a veg plant…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

PHA is automated in the autopot, theoretically, all I have to do is feed the res and watch for pests and diseases. PHA is Day 48 from sprout

12 Likes

That cannon full of Green Crack whacked me upside the noggin while I was messing with the outdoor autopot (ODAP). Therefore, excuse the blurple here is BBA in her own room. Plan to LST her to the max tomorrow and open her right up

10 Likes

Wow. I need an autopot lol. I’ll get one for next years outdoor grow! That one inside is a monster and will take up that entire tent when you spread her out! :+1:

6 Likes

Very nice. I must say after seeing your grow i’m considering an autopot myself.

3 Likes

I agree @MattyBear I think she is going to help my average!!! Third BBA from ILGM and currently my avg after 2 is 8.25 ounces!!

6 Likes

I just stuck a Blueberry auto outside, but only in a 3 gallon because I’m gonna be adding to my plant count outside. She won’t be near the monsters you’re growing :v:

5 Likes

These autopots are 4 gallon straight coco. But I admit, I really think the air and the continuous nute really blow these auto’s right up. I suspect PHA being 11 days behind the other three will get as big, she’s been stretching a lot.

My only issue with outside currently is pests. My entire yard is crawling with red spider mites (likely from apple tree) and I al ready had aphids but I will keep after them every few days and plan to wash all the bud anyway!!

5 Likes

I hate bugs! Seems outside I’m always seeing something flying or hiding around. That’s why I was my outdoor plants at harvest too

2 Likes

The aphids have tried to F up my Amnesia Haze. I keep after them but there is leaf damage on some stems.

My goal is to always remember to shower before going into the tent but I have found mites in my office in the basement so eventually, the tent will get hit. I hate the pests to but everyone gotta eat!! LOL

Later folks, I’m netflix bound!! Thanks Gang for taking a look and your nice comments!!

4 Likes

That’s really neat how you can just run the hoses outside like that. This brings more ideas to the table for me. Thanks for the inspiration @Screwauger autopots outside I think would be awesome, if you could do it from start to finish. Might have to consider a larger growing bucket for that one.

2 Likes