Auto's on Auto-Pilot

Exactly @Covertgrower (btw love the avatar!!!)
So I can legally grow three. Yup there they are in the backyard officer.
Got any more inside, sir? No way, I grow the free way, under God’s own light. Tastes better when it’s free, screw them power companies!!

Is that cop gonna get a warrant to search my basement for the other 3-9 plants? I doubt it. But what do I know. And who’s gonna know/care about the 3 I have over at my step daughter’s place and the three upta camp, etc etc etc They cannot control that aspect. IMO

3 Likes

Of course, I would be screwed if they subpoena’d my ILGM forum pics censored

7 Likes

Thanks @Screwauger all out of likes again. I agree with you, are they going to get a warrant? I guess that depends if they have circumstantial evidence/thoughts that you could have a huge grow operation inside, or is he growing for himself? The other hope is that the cops never stop by in the first place to ask any questions. If they do, I’ll say my answers would line up with yours. :wink:

Thanks on the avatar, you can thank @MattyBear @dbrn32 and @TDubWilly for giving me a hard time about not having one by now. I found this, and thought it was perfect!

Edit: they wouldn’t even think to look here… sure this place exists, but the likelihood of putting it all together, would be difficult.

3 Likes

I sincerely hope to one day live on the outskirts of the city. Unfortunately, my GF is a city slicker and will never tolerate winter commuting more than 10 miles (if that). Yes, even with a 4 wheel drive she is just a chicken.

That said, I hope to one day not worry about prying eyes, sensitive noses, etc.

As it stands currently, my plants can’t be seen by anyone not standing behind the pool in the heart of the yard.
But I love sitting outside under our gazebo, burning a phattie and listening to tunes, or cutting/pruning or just about anything while periodically lighting the doob back up for a sesh. Given the wind direction, those exhales waft into windows of the new neighbor who we just learned is a justice of the peace (whatever that means today). Should they get annoyed by the dank smell, they could call the city PD. I am all legal so I really don’t care but I would not want it and I am a realist so, I plan for all scenarios!!

I think in a legal state, depending upon call volume, the cops ain’t gonna be taking “I’m sick of smelling my neighbors pot plants/smoke” real seriously. Especially when they find fairly respectable, tax paying home owners with proper labeled plants growing in a fenced in area on privately owned property.

4 Likes

I agree @Screwauger I hope that’s the case for any of us. I also hope your other half gets tired of the city someday. For the sake of your sanity. :grin:

2 Likes

@Screwauger You’d love it out here in the sticks if it wasn’t so hot.

12 Likes

That is similar to ME for sure

An adult may possess up to 2.5 ounces of marijuana or up to 2.5 ounces of marijuana and marijuana concentrate including no more than 5 grams of marijuana concentrate.

An adult may cultivate up to 3 flowering marijuana plants, 12 immature plants and unlimited seedlings. An adult may possess all of the marijuana produced by the plants.

An adult may only consume marijuana in a private residence or on private property.

An adult who is not a medical use patient may not possess edible retail marijuana products until February 1, 2018.

4 Likes

I wonder if MA fine print says this - as you know I have gone a bit loopy with the clone growing aspect :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The Greenhouse has 11 growing plants and the yard has four - one in plain site and 3 guerilla growing in various spots. So I will practice your lines in case anyone stops by to check out the greenhouse. Growing right under God’s eyes :pray:t3: Yes sir - that’s my 12 legal plants right there

8 Likes

I think we all would be :relaxed: And I also think they’re not really concerned with it at the level of most of us are. Of course there’s always the possibility of one who wants to push it to prove a point.

4 Likes

I have had four maybe five straight days of steady rain with occasional drenching downpours.
My outdoor plants have appeared to love it except, the AHA and AK47 are at different stages despite their 4/20 births.

AHA is stacking flowers and in full bloom. AK47 has shown sex but is no where near as far into flower as AHA.
I did some research last night because AK is showing lime green tops that stand out from the dark green plant. Almost neon in appearance, and odd looking. Seems this is a common trait of many strains when they begin the rapid growth/stretch of early flower. I started out thinking compost tea, mega N doses but after some reading I concluded that it’s natural and a sign she is about to pop into full flower. Overall, it looks very healthy!

Remember last fall when my neighbor had a crew putting on a new roof and eyeballing my grow? That guy sold the house shortly afterward. The new owner has had roofers all over the structure and apparently, leaks by the dozens all winter and spring! Luckily, roofers can’t see my current grow!!

17 Likes

Looking great bud!!

2 Likes

Solid plants bro! A little rain can’t keep them down long.

3 Likes

looks like some producers there…autos will put out some buds when treated like queens…lol

4 Likes

Thanks Gang!! @dbrn32 @Nug-bug @BIGE

They are certainly the healthiest ones I’ve grown to date but lot’s of perils out there. We will keep them in Queen status at all costs.

Just about FIM time on the pineapple. Will be my first FIM attempt but I will need my cheaters and a big joint to get up the nerve.

6 Likes

Wow they are just taking off! I absolutely love watching a sucessful outdoors grow. There’s something about the natural massive grow and natural light, BEAUTIFUL!

3 Likes

Thanks FNG @FNG101v2

Last year just about now I got some aphids and about killed my plants with neem and dawn soap.
Set me way back on a photosensitive fem, these being auto’s it’s a real test for me cause if they produce numbers in the 6 ounce/plant range then I would know I could just about get two harvests in by starting them inside in the autopots !!

I just about floored myself just now out in the garage. I twisted up a cannon of willd’s purple haze and I got thru about 2/3’s of that baby and let me tell ya. I hope the GF doesn’t call for a ride in the next 30 minutes…whewwwww smoking-a-joint-smiley-emoticon

10 Likes

Of course she did text me simultaneously with clicking reply/post. I did ok though as she only works about 8 blocks from home!!

1 Like

Hahaha, probably a good thing!

1 Like

Maybe the roof leaks all over because those roofers paid too much attention to your grow rather than their job :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: The outdoor girls look fantastic! How about the tent ladies?

5 Likes

Tent update tomorrow. Both ladies are really doing great. BBA drank 3 .5 gallons of nutes in 6 days!!! @Momtomask and Purple Haze, despite being 11 days younger, has caught up in size to the Blueberry auto. Good times!!

8 Likes