Auto's on Auto-Pilot

So Gang, I just popped home to let my d o g out, that’s right I let the dog(s) out.
I had placed a few RH monitors in my paper bags at 5 this morning.
I checked them and all were reading in the high 50’s
I do not like that it all dried this quickly but it still smells and looks fantastic.
Just finished jarring up all but one bag which needs more time.
I suspect there is 1 - 1.5 ounces in that bag still.
In 9 jars I have 7.6 zips or 212.8 grams of BBA (3)!!!
Add in what I suspect is the dry weight of the last bag based on the four before it I am close to 8.5 to 9.0 ounces from this auto!!

If the count stopped at 7.6 I would be within my average for this strain
BBA 1 = 6.9 zips
BBA 2 = 9.6 zips
BBA 3 = 8.5 zips*
*= projected
Projected average for BBA is 8.33 zips.

I started growing indoors in late winter of 2017. I’ve learned a great deal. I will NEVER have plants come into harvest in June, July or August again. Ever. What a PITA. But I learn the hard way and I’ve learned my lesson lol.

The plants I have going now be finished around mid December.
I will plan to keep the room going and harvest mid April
Mess around outside or have The Willdman grow my outdoor plants in Summer
Crank up a new Grow beginning of August
Repeat.

I feel overjoyed to have determined what works and what does not work.
Losing three mature auto’s then watching my BBA dry in 4 days is too much stress and anxiety for this Cat.
I hope beyond reason that my harvest is not negatively effected by the quick dry! Fingers crossed!!

I was so hoping to show off to my sister and BIL when they arrived later today by jarring it up while they were here. The RH told me it was into jars with 62% boveda’s NOW. Save the showcase for another time. Frankly, I’m going to need this weed so I have to read it and act.

Thanks for listening!! I really did not think this plant was going to reap the numbers I got!! Thanks everyone for the assistance, support and encouragement through these last 100 or so days LOL. Very much appreciated.

14 Likes