Autos is the potency there?

Hello, about to harvest my first autos. Have heard so much good and bad with potency. I wanted to get a good group of opinions. Thanks in advance

11 Likes

Potency has more to do with environmental and nutrients.

9 Likes

:rotating_light::trophy::point_up_2: could not have said it better

2 Likes

So you are saying you have had some decent auto weed?

2 Likes

Have grown extremely awesome autos.

6 Likes

I’ve got to say, I have only recently started growing myself but I have smoked ALOT OF WEED and the autoflowers I have grown are better than most Weed I’ve smoked in a very long time!! And as I said I only just started to grow.

2 Likes

Just hoping that these are worth it. The buds are dense as hell sticky and smells great . Thanks

5 Likes

Has anyone ever tested there autos?

You are not ready to harvest as you think you are.

2 Likes

As @MrPeat suggested give them a little more time. You pick up a lot of weight last couple weeks.

2 Likes

They are coming down Saturday. Already mostly milky just waiting for more amber. But thanks for the reply.

Anyone can please help me identity this Strain and tips on the flowering stage ,I’m growing outdoors in autumn South Africa which will be winter on the 23rd

1 Like

Like dude whoever said, you have 2+ weeks left. The only milky tricomes you’re seeing is on sugar leaves. You’re gonna potentially ruin a great harvest

I think someday soon only indoor grower’s will use Photo’s and large outdoor grow will use Auto’s

1 Like

Well I have harvested my first 2 autos. 1 dry 5.35 oz the other almost dry should be more. And yes the potency is there. Super pumped have a lab opening by me and they are going to test it for potency for the hell of it.

6 Likes

interested to see what they say

2 Likes

Nice haul.

Sounds like you already discovered for yourself, but yes, the potency is there. I effed up my first auto pretty badly, but she smokes just as good as the stuff I’ve been paying $200/zip for… I can’t wait to see how my current one smokes. She’s gonna be a lot denser and frostier.

Congrats on the nice haul. Pretty buds!

Actually had it tested. 17.87.

2 Likes

Almost 18% is nothing to be upset about for sure! Well done.

1 Like