Autos in veg or flower?

I can’t tell if my white widow autos are ever going to flower. I’m on like week 10 since germination and haven’t noticed any flowering .

1 Like

Welcome to the community! Pics would help a lot. Are they ILGM seeds? If so, what does the baggy they came in say?

You can always flip them to a 12/12 schedule if they have a good enough size for you. That may trigger them, and if they are photos, it will too! Remember they will stretch so just be careful of your space!

1 Like

Feminized photoperiod - code FP is somewhere on the sticker. Usually FP# and number for the number pf seeds. Or it may have MP if part of a mix photoperiod

1 Like

Welcome to the neighborhood :grinning:

Yes they are white widow ilgm seeds I got them on like March the 7th and planted them then I think the plant looks good but just haven’t flowered I lost a few of them due to late cold Frost since I’m growing outdoors here are some pics

1 Like

I am growing a white widow auto also. She just started throwing pistils like right at 4 weeks. It’s not ILGM, but I’ve read about a lot of white widows going through a longer veg and end up some pretty awesome plants with beautiful buds.

Are those 2(3?) still in the same pot? That may be part of the slow development. They like to be alone in pots. Even large capacity containers. At their age, I’d be nervous to separate them also. Roots can choke each other out or tangle making transplant incredibly difficult.