Autos in a new room and continious grows

And here are my dear hubbys grow.

By the looks right now it seem to be a litte advantage on my side…but one can never know :grin:
And dearest finally got the ventilation up…yeayy

5 Likes

What leds are you running with ?

I am at the moment running Mars Hydro 700. I wanted to do bigger but im out of resourses lol.

1 Like

There a great light seen people have great results with them I run the mezhi leds almost Identical

1 Like

Meshi never heard of but on the other hand we are a little limited when it comes to lights here. Normally hps is the thing for growers around here. But from the buyer ive heard that the stuff is really potent that we grow so i guess LED has something to do with it. We are gonna check up the THC content on the last grow next week. Then we also have a similar test sample with same strain under hps but from photo plants

1 Like

Yeah I’m doing the same my hps has lec Phillips Bulbs it’s definitely the way to do for the hps

1 Like

For your watering difficulty, you could use a long neck funnel like for transmission fills. Someone here did that last year on his scrog.

Just a thought…

3 Likes

Just to be clear…i have to analyze the stuff at a lab…i cant smoke it lol. Tried once was a disaster

I don’t understand. Why not?

1 Like

Got so freakin stoned…couldnt move for 5 hours lol
So i better stay away from it

:thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

So what’s the point of knowing the THC content?

Curiosity seems to be a theme in my life today for some reason…

1 Like

When i cant try it myself its good to have black on white what stuff my handler gets. Or buyer lol

1 Like

Ok we have major problems so we have not been updating. We have run into a ph-problem. As u know we grow in coco and we have a recirculating system. We have big trouble with get the ph stable. It goes down after every watering. Sometimes with up to0.5 in 24 hours. We now find out that it is the coco itself that is bringing down the ph. What can we do to make it stable.?? @Donaldj @Hogmaster

this is a update from mars 30. I gonna take some more pics before we harvest on wednesday. If they are ready. Have been waiting for them to finish of for days but still going.
and here is the newest one. Only 11 days at the pics. Today they are 6 week s and the strain is big bud.

Flush rinse the coco it likely has some nutrient build up swinging ph

1 Like

Ok i might found another problem @Donaldj. The coco is washed but not buffred. So for the diesel seedlings we buffer the coco before we move the little ones :slight_smile:. Could that make the ph swing maybe??. I mean if we are feeding the coco with calcium and not the plant there is likely not any left to buffer the media??

Coco will retain salts and calcium buffering it’s ph shouldn’t be needed since it is generally neutral ph and water put into it is what ph becomes. Do to the fact it retains Cal and salts their are coco specific nutrients and most schedules include flush cycles to rinse build ups out. This is typically once a month or others favor lighter feeds to reduce build ups allowing for a simple feed feed water cycle which makes plant consume bulk of nutrients rather than coco retain it. A ph swing can be result of too much nutrient build or not feeding enough, buffering coco is unlike soil or soil less you want lower ph and coco wants to normalize at higher ph

1 Like