Autos in a new room and continious grows

So after the latest grow with an ebb and flow system we decided to do coco. My husband and i are not at the same page with how to handle them so we divided up the seedlings We are gonna grow WW autos in the new built growroom. Room itself is on 4 by 4 meters. We got seeds from 3 different companies. Same strains only price differs. Bulk seed bank is cheaper. almost half prices compared to the other two. Im gonna handle the bulk seeds( all 5 sprouted and are growing well) My husband is gonna handle the 3 sprouted from dutch and only 1 from dinafem). So in all we gonna have 9 plants in 3 gallon growbags. Huband have with res on 75 liter and
automatic watering. He is using nutes from hesi. I gonna stick with the flora series and add epsom salt. I am also gonna handwater them. 1 time a day. We are using LED:s from Mars and they give 450 true watts per table(2 tables). So we are gonna do this experiment and post it here. Hope u will join our journey. Pics are to be put up later today. They are now 16 days old and still alive lol.

11 Likes

@Tuttan72
Welcome to ILGM! I will be following your grow.

2 Likes

A little friendly competition in the house can be fun.

Happy growing to you both…

4 Likes

My bets on the @Tuttan72 lol

3 Likes

I should be along for the ride just tag me if you have any questions :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@FloridaSon the bet is that who get most dry stuff wins. If hubby wins i have to buy him a jacuzzi lol

3 Likes

And if you win?

2 Likes

@Rugar89 i havent thought about that. Im a kind of person that have to think hard if there is something i want. Pretty happy with what i have. Maybe a new big ass LED for next grow lol.

5 Likes

Still in working progress in the room. Hubby promised LAST weekend for exhaust to be up …well well. Babies needed to go out so we have to work carefully in there now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here are mine from bulk seed. They are 17 days today. Running on 1.0 EC and in coco. Last pic is a girl that didnt do good in beginning. I got spots on her but she seem to recover. I added some extra Mag to the feeding and after that she looked ok.

6 Likes

Today we are lowering the light. they have been on 3 feet the first 3 days and now we are putting them at 2,5 feet for in the end of week have them on 2 feet. also the feeding gonna be higher on mine. Around 1.4 EC. Doing Lucas formula+calmag and epsom. Kindly suggested for my husbad that he might be needed to give his babies some extra mag but dont think he gave that any thought. Come on …these small babies where in my care for the first 1 and a half week so im still conserned… though it is a competition!!.. i do want them to survive lol.

Hubbys set up(what is it with guys and “gadgets”?? ) 4 plants running on 1.4 Ec from start in room. Automatic watering 1 min 2 times a day. Nute line Hesi. bottom right corner is from Dinafem and rest is Dutch passion. Strain is all same. WW. @Donaldj looks like the smaller one have some issues. Do u think my suggestion to him about Mag could be right or is it something else. . They have a ph on 5.9

2 Likes

Ok guys i think i did wrong…read post about talking about other companies than ILGM…maybe i should edit my posts. ??

As long as you don’t post a link to the competitors you’ll be fine.
Ilgm will still give you advice, even growing other seed banks seed.
How cool is that?

3 Likes

@Nug-bug thanks. That is very cool :slight_smile:

1 Like

Could also very well be nutrient burn

3 Likes

Ok then its my fault. I was using another calmag suppliment than the time before due to trying to keep the ec low. Havent run with it so i am careful with the dosage. Normal calmag has ca 3% cal and 1% mag. The new stuff is superconcentrated and on 20 cal an 12 mag

Coco tends to hold salts so epsom salt is something I would avoid for coco myself many nutrient lines are designed to work with coco but many aren’t make sure to read labels careful. If you use products not designed for coco you will have issues quite often with no explanation which seem to be ghosts when tracking them down

2 Likes

Have been a while since lastupdate but here is a pic from 12 mars. Babies are 23 days and going strong

1 Like

And todays pics. The bb are 30 days today and i began my LST training. Bare with me if u think im doing wrong but im stil a noob on this plants. So i go very careful. They get watered once a day on a quarter gallon of nutrient water. I now regret that i have not installed a dripwater system cuz they are getting hard to water proper with hand. Any suggestions?? Even harder with the training cords that also getting in the way. I am also adding silica on half strength now

6 Likes