Autos Flowering Early?

I believe the others are correct. I would say this is about normal timeline. Stress may have kept them from being larger plants though.

2 Likes

@CalamityJane; you’re welcome for the tag - it’s my pleasure for all the help from you and others!
Now those are some BEAUTIFUL buds!
So they will grow a lot more while flowering - okay. Hoping they turn-out like yours!
So lighting… I suppose the closest I will keep the SF-1000 is 12" (PPF Full sun in the center). Regardless, I’ll watch them throughout the day and raise if they seem to be getting too much light on top. Have to keep the Photo Blueberry’s happy too y’know. Looks like I’ll need to invest in another tent - if only to use for interim growing of BB’s and then use it for drying these Autos.
Thank again everyone.

1 Like

@beardless @Mr_Wormwood @DPCBassman

Aww, thanks you guys :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:

giphy

1 Like

Yup what they up there said. I have had autos bust into flower 13days after sprout. And others 8 weeks. Autos do what they want. Just give them close to perfect conditions and they will reward you.

3 Likes

How are they looking?

1 Like

@Nicky @Axemanjake23 @Randy_Marsh @CygnusX1 (Rush fan!) @CalamityJane @Mark0427 @Not2SureYet and any other Auto growers that wish to opine…
Had to move the BB-Photo’s to a separate tent. Left the WWA’s and NLA in small tent - giving nutes and keeping lights on 18/6.
Given the fact that these are small, because of early growing issues (newbie), I kept the lights running to gain some larger veg. However, is now the time to decrease lighting to 12/12?
These pics were taken after watering the evening of 5/26 so they’re a bit droopy just after lights-on yesterday.

4 Likes

For autos you can run them on the same schedule you are on now till the end. Or go to a 12/12 if you wish. Mine are on a 12/12 most of the time for flower since I have a photo in there too most of the time… They just seem to finish a little slower.

3 Likes

Autos do not need the 12/12 schedule. All they need is sufficient DLI and they will do their thing.

4 Likes

Y’know - I was thinking the same, but not until after I posted soooo…

1 Like

Hey @HMGRWN thanks for confirming. Didn’t intend to leave you off the @-list.

1 Like

:relaxed: Aww shucks.

You did though…or didn’t. Whichever is the positive light.

3 Likes

Sorry i know im wayyy late to the party. But yup definitely started flowering. I know it been almost a month since this post but if theyre autos just dont make the same mistake i made and always make sure you give plenty of light and make sure the distance about a foot from the light and not far

1 Like

Yeah, what these guys said :joy:

All lookin’ mighty fine, my good man! :+1:

2 Likes

Hey @RandyMarsh and @CalamityJane ; thanks for checking in.
You’ll see these also in my post: https://support.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/t/to-scrog-or-not-to-scrog-photos-nutes/68292. , but thought I’d post something here in case others have been following along.
As of today - Pics of White Widow Autos. The Northern Lights Autos (Left side) aren’t fairing as well. See other post…uh tomorrow I think. This is after last night’s pruning of all.

2 Likes

I dunno, looks ok to me :woman_shrugging: A little droopy maybe but otherwise pretty healthy, no?

If mine turns out looking half as good then I’d be happy! :sweat_smile:

Yeah - droopy for day 2 after H2O (only) - not what I have seen in the past.
Would like to see them get flowering (better). Pruning them Wed. PM hopefully will move them ahead faster. I have limited space and given the flowering of the WWA’s - they’ll be ready to harvest in a couple/few weeks sooooo…

Mine grew smaller than I thought it would. Had some grow way bigger. Autos seem to do what they want. Only got 1.75 ounce dried, a few weeks after this picture. Some I got 3.5. Luck of the draw to an extent. Some can just grow them to the fullest.

2 Likes