Autos, Autos & I’m Still Growin Autos

I am sorry to hear all that. Sounds like he just gets a little better then gets hit by another bus :worried:
I now remember to auto tag you :slightly_smiling_face: I normally only do my updates once a week. We will see how that goes for this next grow. I just dropped another bean to play with. It is a Purple skunk mass. I want to try mainlining it and my goal for this will be a 8 oz min. If I can do it. I may be able to change out of scrogs and have movable plants again. It will also depend on how much more time it will add to the grow. This will not be included in the grow. So I have plenty of time to play with her. :grin: Try and relax while you can. I am sure it is not as easy as me saying it though.

1 Like

@Not2SureYet - Ok, I’m back for a minute and then heading back to hospital. Husband getting better now, very scary & the two hospitals here really suck! No more blood thinners cause they never found the bleed, it stopped and they never scoped the lower G.I. They did endoscopy & he was clear. That doctor said he didn’t wanna put him through that unnecessarily so we are getting him up and walking enough so he can make it home. He wants to be home. There’s a new procedure called watchmens a-fib implant and only one doctor performs this new procedure which makes me nervous cause I was very unimpressed by what has taken place the last two weeks. Anyway, gotta take pics and chop my big girl tonight, be back later! :+1::seedling::grimacing:

3 Likes

My next grow coming up 2 big AH, ready in approx. 1 month, 2 CP seedlings, and 1 AH seedling. I’ll try a new strain next grow.

3 Likes

I am happy to hear he will be coming home. after watching a video for that. I am going to ask my DR if I can get that done. I would love to get off the cumadin.

1 Like

@Not2SureYet - we can’t go back on those blood thinners, they aren’t doing him any good at all. He has some veins in his lower throat that might’ve been bleeding and we’re still taking medication & breathing exercises & he’s going to need rehab to get stronger & mobile to exercise & keep blood clots away. I’m happy today. :grin: I’ll take a pic later, gotta chop a plant tonight :+1::seedling:

4 Likes

@Carol4486 - hey how’s your amnesia haze, did you like the smoke? @Not2SureYet - husband doing better not discharged yet, and he has to go to a rehab at the hospital to get stronger and better balance, they’re gonna get him back in shape & I hope he’s gonna be ok :pray: pics one bud shows the amber I was talking about and my other AH ready, @Ron330 - here is a pic of amnesia haze auto and seedlings, I have 2 more girls medium size but no time tonight, so tired :sweat:

2 Likes