Autos, Autos & I’m Still Growin Autos

I haven’t tried one not topped yet. Maybe one day :grin:

@Not2SureYet - Happy New Year! So sorry I haven’t been around. I try to find time to take pics etc., but I have too many things going on. Still growing CP and Blue Dream. Here are some pics. The Blue Dream is looking sparse. They are old seeds from last year and they grew a tail so….Have 2 big CP and 2 babies, 2 Blue Dream looking small. I’m gonna buy some seeds from ILGM but they seem to be getting more & more expensive. Even their deals end up being way more than what I want to spend for 10 or 20 seeds. Just getting discouraged. Here are some pics……
Uploading: BFF724B0-E58F-463A-81EA-2865BB6D6C90.jpeg…
Uploading: 22C5D581-DDAF-4129-A7D2-6D78CDB492D2.jpeg…
Uploading: 89A1712F-9A3C-45BF-B585-71C33368F82B.jpeg…
Processing: D91BCF99-5B02-4332-BAE1-3A88793F9C0C.jpeg…
Uploading: C0B0099E-6AE6-4658-9EC1-2AE49E432E11.jpeg…

1 Like

I’m trying to get my pics

2 Likes

Here’s some babies….

2 Likes

Happy New Year Bonnie, I hope you had an incredible summer and fall.
Seems to be a few others around here that are getting tired of seed pricing and started creating their own seeds and crosses. It might be worth the effort to attempt to breed some, I’m planning on trying it myself. It actually does not seem very difficult, you just need to get the silver solution to revert a female plant to create male flowers. Collect the pollen and then you can fertilize single branches or entire plants at your will. From what I am reading, sorting seeds out of buds is much less fun than trimming flowers. But at 5 to $10 a seed it might be worth the effort.
Nice to see you around, I sure hope you are doing okay.

2 Likes

@fast-grow - thank you, I know it’s been months since I’ve been on site. I am doing good but just more busy than before! It’s all good though, my husband is doing much better these days. I’m always growing autos and I don’t think you can clone them. I might have to grow a photo just to clone it. I’ll probably buy more seeds from Growers, they’re still just under a $100. Autos are all I have time for that’s why I was growing them, easier. I’ll try something new one of these days but for now I’m just growing enough to smoke, trying to build my stash! :joy::seedling:

2 Likes

Hello Bonnie. Yeah, seems every one is getting greedy now a days. Especially with how many seeds they can get from one plant and it not really costing any more to get the same amount pf seeds now vs a year ago. A huge mark up. If I can ever get my self to cut back to a few plants. I would like to breed the CP against it self to make my own seeds. I like that plant also. I think I would do the Cream and Cheese CBD one first though. That is a super nicely balanced one for me. :grin: I haven’t been on here in a bit my self. Hopefully I will not be awol as much soon. They have to get one of my eyes straightened out before I can get new glasses. After that. I am hoping to be around a lot more. I hope this year is a great one for you and your husband :grin: It isn’t off to to bad of a start here. I haven’t been here in a bit but haven’t seen your name for a few @fast-grow. I hope the year is going great for you as well :grin:

2 Likes

I’m doing pretty good @Not2SureYet . I’ve been keeping up on the threads that I’ve been following but I’m not posting much lately. Two jobs has me run right to the edge of my existence and by the end of the day I just don’t feel like participating in much going on in the forums. Had half a day off of work today, pretty rare but I am taking advantage of it by not doing anything. Hope you are doing well, I have noticed that I have not seen you around much either.

2 Likes

@fast-grow yeah. I hope to be here a little more in the not to far off future. Photos are nice Bonnie. I mix autos and photos so I don’t have to do just one or the other. :grin:

@Not2SureYet - hi guys thanks for reaching out. I’ve been super busy, more than when I worked! I don’t know how I kept up before, I guess we let things go when we’re working, you’ll see when you retire. I hear ya on being so tired you just don’t want to do anything extra! I just grow autos now cause they’re easier for me and stick with the same seeds etc., cause it’s better in our upstate NY weather in winter. Maybe I’ll get back into some photos when I get the time in the future but for now this works for me and I’ve got great buds, better than anything I was buying on the streets all those years! I just don’t post pictures etc as much anymore. :smiley::seedling:

2 Likes

Well, we are just checking up on you to make sure things are ok :grin: I have been retired since 08. Or at least not working. And I can tell you. I think I spend more than when I worked lol To much free time is not always your friend :laughing: My 300.00 dollar plan for growing got out of hand quick :laughing:
I am about to start a new journal in here for the next grow. I will tag you when I do. I will be doing 5 autos and 1 photo this round :grin:

1 Like

Ok, thanks for checking up on me! For some reason I have no free time, that’s what I’m trying to say. With my husband not able to help anymore I’m taking care of him, this big house & everything surrounding it, my doggy, everything, and I like to bake! It’s been a very busy holiday season. Add growing weed and I’m pretty much tapped out if you know what I mean. I’m looking forward to taking my mother to lunch next week just to get waited on! :joy: you haven’t worked since 08, I’m wondering how old you are???

1 Like

@Not2SureYet - yes tag me, I’ll be growing 6 autos. Anyone that needs help with autos I’m happy to help. :grimacing::seedling:

1 Like