Autos, Autos & I’m Still Growin Autos

Gotta love the CP. Unless you just put your rooter in a solo cup. I am not sure I would pull it out to put it in a bg. Unless you think the tap root would be very little. I got my new bags a few days ago. I was happy to see they were what I was expecting. Well, I haven’t opened one yet. But folded. They are the same as what I have right now :grin: I was only asking a but Bubba because I have been thinking I need to add an auto version to my seed bank. I have a photo. Autos are just easier to deal with for me as well.

@Not2SureYet - I didn’t receive my stuff from amazon and I’m disappointed. They left it with USPS and that’s probably why… this struggling seedling is very small & not growing, it’s been in this solo cup for awhile, It was a seed attached and part of the plant tore off then started to grow all over again so I kept it, think I need to jumpstart it, but I’ll give it a few more days I guess. I’ll see what the bags are Monday and I’ll know what to do with them I hope. I’ll take pics but not tonight, making pumpkin cheesecake bars! :grimacing::seedling::+1:

1 Like

@Not2SureYet - I received my order today, weird right… these bags are like coffee filters, are you sure these are the same as the ones you liked, they are all one size & they tear easy, but I can cut them down. They aren’t square or round on the bottom, kind of at a point, but I’ll look at them better when I’m ready, probably tomorrow…

1 Like

@Not2SureYet - you were right! I love those little bags! I trimmed the top on one and planted the CP that was struggling. It’s growing weird cause it was damaged with attached seed and grew off the stem, branched out on its own, roots were small so I tucked her into the soil in one of the bags and she’s doing great. The pics are 2 big AH, one is a fatty, love those fat ones! 1 Bubba Kush, 1 CP, 1Afghan seedling & another Afghan to pop I hope, and the CP in the new bag. Here are pics…

1 Like

@Not2SureYet - The fatty didn’t get in the pic, must be she’s too fat! I’ll try again :joy::seedling: I’ll be back later when my phone is charged 100%

1 Like

Yours tear easy? That doesn’t sound right. These should be pretty strong. I just opened mine to see and they are the same as my others ones. A cloth material and would need to be cut to re size. You are right in the bottoms are not really flat. But as you see. Once you fill them. They sit nice and flat. I can get a few pictures of mine if you need. I am wondering if you received the right ones. :thinking: If so. I am sure you will like these. Wait till you get to drop them in a final pot. That is the best part. :grin: No having to dump them into your hand and try to gently get into the final pot. As big as your plant is on the bottom picture. I would have been in a final pot a long time ago. Normally 10 - 14 days for me. :grin:
I dropped a Critical purple and a Fruit punch auto last night. I am giving 2 clones I have away. That way. I can do a pair of Blue dream autos, or maybe one Big bud auto :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Not2SureYet - yes she should be in perm pot but she’s not right. She grew off the side of the stem and the new stem is very weak & small & she wasn’t growing anymore, anyway I’ll plant in perm pot as soon as I get dirt, the roots are next to nothing yet she grew off the side like that… So I plant the bag right in the perm pot, I love that! And I love these bags. I tried to tear the bag to see how strong they are. That’s why I said that. They are strong enough, love them. This will really help. I’ll try to get that pic now…

2 Likes

Cool, You have to love how big the colas get on some of these. I am going to try and squeeze a big bud auto in my 2x4 tent. I am hoping it will fit. I just dropped a seed for it tonight :grin:

I’ve grown big bud & amnesia haze photos, they were my favorite strain for awhile. I’m gonna buy some seeds in January & replenish… I planted my little afghan seedling in my new bag and they were great! Hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving, but I’ll probably talk again before that :joy::+1::seedling:

@Not2SureYet - the bags work great! I have 2 CP seedlings, one struggling CP just planted in its perm pot & doing great, and one Afghan. They are all healthy & growing fast… My Bubba Kush looks like a Christmas tree and another very healthy CP. I guess I have a lot of CP this time, thought I had some AH but I got mixed up. I cut one AH and have another almost ready. :joy: I’ll take pics later.

2 Likes

Great to hear. So far. I have dropped 2 of the CP and neither have cracked :face_with_raised_eyebrow: I will give them a few days. 2 other seeds I dropped all ready have tails and one is a seedling. I may have gotten the older of the seeds. I still have more to try if one of these don’t get with it. Lol, chop away. I just chopped my last 2 from this grow friday.

@Not2SureYet - I drop my seeds in water and then wet paper towel & they eventually get a tail doing it that way, I’m sure you already know… my other AH isn’t quite ready yet but will be soon. My 2 CP seedlings are very tall & lanky, how do I deal with that? Any advice?

1 Like

You can put the light closer, turn it up. To weak of light will make them stretch. It is an easy fix though. I will leave these CP on the heat mat for a few more days. I will have to drop more if they don’t show any thing by then. I can’t let them get to far behind or I will have to give them their own reservoir for feeding once I change to me flower nutes.