Autos, Autos, Autos and a photo #2

Yeah we gotta little break from the heat as well. Supposed to be coming back next week though. If she turns out to be a female, maybe take a few clones. My back went out, I reckon it was all of the being hunched over harvesting and trimming the last several weeks. Combined with breaking the system down and getting it back up and running. I reckon that it all finally caught up with me. I need to do some refiguring, gotta find a way to be able to stand upright in my tent. I ain’t as flexible as I used to be. I hope that all is well with you and yours, my friend. Be safe and Stay HIGH :+1: :v:

2 Likes

Yes it is. Have you grown some? What strains and how was it?

@repins12 man I can feel your pain. I can still stand up in my room… But all the plants are down low so still have to bend over… Kills my back too. Yesterday I put on my knee pads and worked down there with them for about an hr. Back felt better then my right knee is sore this morning. Can’t win for loosing… Lol. If I could see that guy again that told me everything got better with age he’d get a big ol front snap kick right in the mouth… :rofl::rofl::rofl:… Bunch of lies!!

It was back down to low 60s this morning. Only got about 76 in the house yesterday with no air. And only 81 in the room… I never heard my big exhaust fan kick on… My electric bill will like that for sure. Have great day brother hope the day treats you well! :v::+1::facepunch:

I am almost done with some Boss Hogg Autos. One coming down tonight the other about a week or so.

4 Likes

Looking good! Looks like you’re getting close. :palm_tree::green_heart::+1::facepunch: That’s always exciting!

I’m hoping for females… Lol it just takes longer than autos ( which I like) but want to see if there is a difference in the quality of bud produced with regular seeds.

3 Likes

I run both. There is definitely some good Auto bud.

1 Like

Regs vs fem? Or regs vs autos?

I haven’t run photos to harvest for a long time but I do hear that regular seeds are the way to go.
I of course run autos because I’m searching for those key strains I want to run regulars.
So far nothing 100% but it’s still very early

1 Like

@Nicky I’ve heard the same about anything we do to modify the reg seed affects it. I’ve been running fem autos. These are straight reg seeds. I really have found the old school pine/grape gum flavor I so remember… So I’m still searching too… Lol

2 Likes

Trying to make it happen

What’s that non celcius mean? Lol I’m not getting the thing your trying to show me

Not bad range for no AC in August

3 Likes

Alaskan Purple got some defoliation…

9 Likes

Looking great

1 Like

Excellent training, looking fantastic :clap:

1 Like

@Bulldognuts Thanks bigtime

@Nicky thank you sir!

Day 30 Jack Here

Day 49 C4

I do believe I have gotten all the caterpillars out of here… Minimal damage but still slowed the roll.

7 Likes

A lot of things happening on this journal all looking good man

1 Like

Thanks bigtime! Just try to make it happen… Lol edibles take alot of bud… Crazy how quickly it goes…

1 Like

@Oldtimer69 haven’t seen you around for awhile. Hopefully all is well with you and your family.

2 Likes

I was just thinking the same thing. I hope that all is well :v:t2:

1 Like

@Bulldognuts, @repins12 Thanks my friend, just crazy busy at work. All is well with the family just making it happen. Hope you guys are doing good also!! I need to do a big update for sure I’ll try this week.i truly appreciate y’all for checking in on me!!, :pray::+1::100:

Reg seeds coming along… The big question is male or female? Only had this one out of 4 poop so fingers crossed… Usually is a male when it’s big and strong. It got some LST this morning just in case.

5 Likes