Autos, Autos, Autos and a photo #2

Plants are almost done on my other journal so starting My on going indoor auto grow, and a photo outside as weather permits.trying to figure out what I like so I can make some seeds.

5 Double Diesel rider fem/autos
60% Compost, 20%coco, 25 %perlite
5gal cloth pots
500w Series 3 + red Spec led
250w Series 3 + red Spec led
200w SF2000 led
6" exhaust fan
1box, and 2 oscillating fans
Inbird temp controller
Inbird humidity controller

Dropped seeds on Feb 1st
I’ll do a picture run to catch this journal up, and if you have any questions and haven’t seen the other journal ask and I’ll tag you.

February 6th up and going

20200212_080742
February 12th

February 16th
Soil is a little hot and I got some curling on all 5 plants… Sucks to have any bump like that… Self inflicted!

February 21st
Just starting to feed something other than PH water… They are responding well.

February 27th

March 1st
Feeding every 2/3 days. Ph water 6.5/6.9, 1 teaspoon calmag, foxfarm Trio per with every feeding.

March 7th
Looking good and putting on some height. A few got some LST.

Please forgive me if I forgot to tag you!
@Covertgrower, @Bulldognuts, @repins12, @Nicky, @Teacherttom1, @Dbpooper, @Gremmall, @Watt-Sun, @aaa, @Axemanjake23,

17 Likes

@Wannabe, @Enlightened420, @Amazon66, @dbrn32,

3 Likes

Happy to be following you again! Looking good so far.

3 Likes

Nice jump jump start on outdoor!

3 Likes

Trying… It will be end of April at the earliest before I can get anything outside. Everyday counts :+1:

4 Likes

Dropped 6 seeds on 3-6- all sprouted.

Looks like I made a mistake last night and didn’t put enough water on the paper towel and the seedling were not very wet. I usually put them in zip locks and I didn’t this time… I think 3 look like this. I planted anyway and we’ll see what we get.

13 Likes

Thank you for tag, I’m ending my 2nd grow, don’t count the 1st one, and I was checking out your lst. I really like the way you’ve done here I’ve just got to start when young cause by the time they’re topped they’re hard to work with. I’m anxious to watch this grow. :sun_with_face::seedling::seedling: do you only do autos?

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag. I’m tuned to watching :+1::+1::+1::+1::v:

2 Likes

Yes Inside for now, they have such a fast turn around so Im Thinking a variety of fresh bud… Lol

Definitely start bending when smaller. You can see how small these were you can make them round like the pot if you wanted they’ll grow however you shape them😊

9 Likes

Isn’t it amazing how you can make them grow however you want. I start bending mine when they are very young as well :+1::+1::+1::+1::v:

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag. Looks like you’re well on the way. :+1:

3 Likes

Can I get tagged in your other journal please. Thanks

2 Likes

they will be fine!

2 Likes

Looking very healthy, strong and great rowth in the short time they have been above ground.
I agree with you on the fast turn around and thus can try more strains faster.

That DDR strain sounds deadly! Omg. I want to try it!
Watching

2 Likes

Thank you for the tag, I would love to tag along for the ride :v:

2 Likes

All 6 are up this morning… Yay, I was worried I messed them up.

8 Likes

Double diesel riders got a feeding this morning ph 5.7 and 1456 turned them and removed my pipe cleaners. Adjusted 4 fans and removed the heater. Temps staying in the 60s.

Baby girls looking good… Looks like one of the Carmelos are in bad shape… So 5 out of 6. It’s been awhile since I’ve had a seed problem… And I did the damage not the genetics.

!

4 Likes

Day 11 the girls were feed 3 tablespoons big bloom and 5.7 ph water

5 Likes

Day 53 double diesel rider they were feed 930ppm 6.1 ph water they’ll get flushed in a couple days

5 Likes

Wow they look great bud! Throwing some nice buds and huge fan leaves!!

2 Likes