Autos, autos, and more autos

@ggc1962… here’s a pic right before I cut this cola, she was hanging over this morning, too top heavy. I tied her in 3 places but she’s too tall. She’s fattened up & smells fantastic! Anyway, would’ve waited for more amber but had no choice but to cut her. I’m leaving the rest of the plant for another day or two…

4 Likes

looks great~

1 Like

Hey I got more… here’s a pic of my next plant, will be ready in 2 wks…

@SmokeRich… sorry just saw your post, been off site for awhile. :grimacing::seedling:

It’s fine, I also often been off the forum for some personal reasons.

Hey what’s up @SmokeRich here’s my next girl getting ready for harvest soon. She’s got nice fat buds! I’m really lovin the haze & kush…

2 Likes

@Ron330… hey what’s up? I remember you! In spite of all the weed I have a great memory :joy:… what are you growing? Send me a pic or tag me once in awhile. Haven’t been online lately. My brother in law who’s 55, had a bone marrow transplant and is doing great! Unbelievable procedure & we are all smiles for a change :laughing::laughing:

1 Like

hey @bonnie1, great news about the brother in law. Am currently growing 2 Gorilla glue auto, 1 train wreck auto, and 1 skunk#1 auto. Haven’t took any pics this grow yet, about 5 weeks into the grow, and the transition to flower started last week, hopefully soon they will look as lucious as yours do. I’ll try to get a pic or two soon (spring and fall are my busy work times, as I work in the elections department where I am at)

@Ron330… wow working in elections, I love it! Must be very interesting in these messed up times in America! You are in America aren’t you :joy:? I haven’t grown gorilla glue yet, I’m stuck on any kinda haze & kush XL and they grow big! It was super cold here and my buds suffered this winter January thru March auto grow but now they are huge & sticky again! Really helped my sister & brother in law with the whole cancer thing. I find the autos are best for our upstate ny weather & keeps my perpetual grow flowing. :+1:

@Cyle1… I let them grow until 2 days ago & I started cutting lower branches first, got lots, here’s a pic of the big cola. Can’t see the amber but there’s plenty and very gooey, smells wonderful. Tried to get the whole cola in pic but it was big :joy:

6 Likes

Nice congratulations

Beautiful.

@Cyle1@AAA… thanks guys & good luck with your grow! I use 5 gal pots only now & like I said before I’m accomplishing that perpetual grow one right after another with my autos. Here’s a pic of my next girl, amnesia haze auto…

1 Like

You are killing it! Have you grown photos of the same strains?

I grew WWA and was not impressed. Out of 8 plants, 6 were very wimpy and of the other 2, one was a herm.

I just got over 1500 grams wet bud off wwa

1 Like

I think you accidentally added 2 zeros after that 15!

No shittin I got over an lb last one. Lb dry

2 Likes

I’m just messing with you, I’m sure you did. I see great photos and reports, just didn’t work so great for me!

I’ve got some more WWA beans, as well as a ton of other strains so I probably won’t try them until late season or next season.

Throw one in the ground outside. Gets good and frosty. Little maintenance too. Unless it’s a dry spell

@AAA… oh yeah!! Started off on this site growing photos with Robert & everyone from the forum helping me… I grew amnesia haze, silver haze, chocolade, LSD, kush, big bud photos etc. and I felt the same about WWA, didn’t impress me but I love haze & kush autos and I’ve been sticking with the haze & kush XL autos. I tried Afghan autos but 2 died and I never had that happen before so I’m gonna try again, I think afghan would be good… I’m lovin my weed & growing now for 2 yrs… :+1:

3 Likes