Autos are taking wayyy too long

If tops are touching the lights at this point I’d suggest tying and bending rather than an actual supercrop. Likely plants have hardened off and are too woody to try techniques like that. Binder clips and twist ties will pull the offending tops down just fine.

2 Likes

Guys the plants have huge branches it’s impossible to tie it any further… It’s so cramped up … i have a lot bending and training materials but can’t do shit about it, my only hope is to wait for a couple of them to get ready soon so i can vacate the tent a bit

1 Like

Just let it be , lessons learn !

2 Likes

Some latest pictures for y’all

3 Likes

They may not burn , they may survive since its an old style led .

I just hope they give me some bud and not stay like this forever

Some plants/strains are more sensitive to higher temps than others.

I just finished a grow with SLH autos, Mt. Vernon Kush photos, and Terple photos. Under identical conditions (temps ~88, VPD=[1.2,1.5], 1200PPM CO2, 68F nutes, RDWC), the SLH and MVK grew like hotcakes. The Terple grew slowly, had weird leaves, and (mostly) small buds. Some were ok, but those two plants were NG.

Definitely lower the temps to <88F (without CO2). Monitor your VPD…

1 Like

In my last grow, the SLH autos hit the light at the end of the stretch. Supercropping went perfectly well, and the supercropped colas generated big buds.

They hadn’t hardened off yet. These plants are further along than that. But give it a shot.

1 Like

It’s the environment. Get that dialed in and you should see progress.

You’ll have to live with the fox tails… not a terrible thing :love_you_gesture: