Auto's and Photo's

This is about week 2 since plants popped out of the rapid rooters. Started noticing yellowing leaves with brown spots around the tips. I’d assume it was a Nitrogen deficiency so I started giving them Fox Farm Big Bloom + Big Grow. The newer developing leaves seem to be looking healthy. The Cream Caramel Photo cant stand up straight and might not make it. I plan on transplanting the auto’s into 3 gallon pots and the photo’s into 1.5 gallon pots this Wednesday 1/4

2 Likes

You should transplant seedlings once sprouted. Those are not meant to grow the plant.

6 Likes

Thank you for that! I tried looking up when to transplant them into regular pots, but couldn’t find a definite answer

2 Likes

Yep yep :+1:

2 Likes

Seedlings don’t need a whole lot and if your using soil it should have all it needs for a good couple weeks.

3 Likes

They’re probably super hungry. Up pot those girls into their forever homes quick. :+1:t2:.

2 Likes

Some growers, will transplant when leaves stretch reaches diameter of pot.
Presumtion probably, Crown sq area needs ground square area to support root cubic after lateral growth.
Just guessing, maybe.

2 Likes

Transplanted 1/3/23 -
Potting soil is a a mixture of peat moss, vermiculite, dolomite, gypsum, pro mix, and Mykos sprinkled on the roots… Auto flowers are in 3 gallon pots and Photo’s are in 1.5 gallon pots. Gonna let them grow a bit and get used to the new pots then top them.

2 Likes

Here are some photoperiods I am flowering at the moment. The strand is called Color of Space. The strands picture showed the buds having a bit of purple in them, but I have only seen purple fan leaves on my plants so far. Currently they are in week 9 since switching to 12-12 light cycle. 3 of the 4 turned out to be really tall while one remained medium height (last 2 pictures). Some of the buds hairs still have some white in them so I plan on letting them develop more before harvesting, I’m gonna stop feeding them with nutrients around 1/10/23 and hope to harvest around 1/17/23.

1 Like

1/8/23 - Started Low Stress Training

1 Like

Went into the flowering tent today. Noticed some light burns on some of the buds so I did some super cropping. Other than the light burn the buds are looking real nice. I feel like I’m getting real close to harvest time.

2 Likes

In the veg tent today. Doing some low maintenance including low stress training / topping. Just topping the photo’s. Honestly not a big fan on auto’s cause some times I feel like they flower way too quick. Already see signs of flowering from them. Once I’m done using the flowering tent for drying I plan on moving all the auto’s to that tent. I did plant another photo. It will have a lot of catching up to do with the other photo’s, but I got this seed from Ace Seeds called Killer A5 Haze. I’m gonna try cloning for the first time with this strain.

1 Like

Good luck with the cloning, it’s a great way to add additional plants without having to pop more beans, I like to pick the strongest plant out of my batch to keep as the donor or mother plant. I’ll set to watching.
Get Growin!

1 Like

Thank you! That’s the goal with this new strain I planted. I wanted to cut down the time it takes from germination to mid veg. I bought all this Clone X stuff so I’m hoping in about a month I can get some clippings to clone from it. Also maybe down the road I need to invest in another tent so I can keep a mother plant.

I started dipping the cuttings from when I did my manifold in some clone x that came with a nute kit. Dropped em in some fresh opened water bottles and a couple drops of peroxide 3% lo and behold 3 weeks later all 5 had roots. Blew my mind how simple it was. There are faster more effective ways. But worked for me with stuff I wasn’t planning on saving anyways

1 Like

The plants I had drying reached Day 8 today and I decided to put them into storage bin with the lid on and a hygrometer. Going to check back on them tomorrow and hope to be in the 62 - 65% RH, if not I will take them back out to hang for another day.

In the veg tent all the plants are growing nicely. The seed I got from Ace Seeds sprouted so I transplanted it into a 1.5 gallon pot. The Autoflowers are starting to flower and I did notice some color issues with some of them, but I don’t think it’s a severe problem.

3 Likes

Currently it’s been 8 Days hanging and 2 Days in the storage bin. Humidity is holding around 54%. I’m gonna give it another 2 more days and hopefully it’ll be around 62-65% if not I think I’m going to start trimming and place them in jars regardless.

Decided to start the trim today. I couldn’t get to all of them. Only filled like half a jar in 4 hours lol. Gonna get back at it tomorrow. But here are some pictures of buds I thought looked cool.

2 Likes

One of the great things about cloning, if you have the facility to do it, is you can take clones of the plants that look good. If a particular pheno turns out great, then you can grow that one again and keep it going. I haven’t had very good luck with re-veging.

Looks extra tasty, congrats on the harvest! I love to trim my flowers… it’s like icing a cake!!