Autos and photos together?

Out of likes but that’s me too! As much as I try to time even autos I end up shuffling plants around from tent to tent. Yep, timings never been my strong point :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

:clap::clap: out of likes MrPete, but with ya on light durations. Will be a 1st for me and autos on 12/12. I’ve ran 6/2 with good success and the typical 18/6. I’ve often wondered if 18/6 was too much light for certain auto strains. Had a few react differently under the 18/6 and some lived it :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I am running my autos on 24/0 and they are out of control.maybe they would have been even better with some rest. This is my first auto flower grow so nothing to compare to.
@OGIncognito i thought adding a big tent would keep me from moving thing around but these autos seem to do whatever they want.

1 Like

@OGIncognito Oh I am an anomaly when it comes to growing. I rarely pH as well. I will tag ya with some photos today. Supposed to be asleep but a little stuffy in the truck. :joy::joy:

@pacothetaco Autos do what they want, when they want. I tried the whole timing thing and gave up. Mother Nature always have her plans for the plants.

Bullseye! I’ve grown the same strain, same batch with different flowering times and growth results. Some Indica autos taller than Sativas, typically a genetic runt. I have a SLH 1/2 the size of a PK right now. Yep, sometimes timing is a crap shoot. Yes tag me MrPete :love_you_gesture:

Still out of likes, but I’ve gone from a small built garage closet to 3 tents. Glad I had the extras for that very reason. I control them for the most part with daily training and lifting shorter plants to be even with the taller ones. It’s a challenge keeping them all at at even canopy height for all to receive the same lighting :love_you_gesture:

You must be on the road or camping :love_you_gesture:. Get some shut eye my friend