Auto's and number of dark hours

My Auto’s that have started to flower and are in their 5 week of growth are still receiving 18/6 light regiment should i switch the light s 12/12? now or at all?

1 Like

That is solely up to the grower. Autos will do fine in any light cycle at any time. I went to 12/12 once I saw pistils. Saves some electricity as well. Some people run them 20/4 for their whole life, some start them on 12/12 and run that their whole life. They will do whatever you want them to do.

3 Likes

I run mine 18/6 for the entire grow, mainly because I can’t be bothered changing it, I am lazy like that…

1 Like

What ever you decide to do will be fine with them.

1 Like

What would be the max veg/flower time for autos? Curious how big I can get them for maximum yield. I’m not so worried about pumping out grows as in letting them babies get to full power!

I just pulled a little over 10oz off one auto

3 Likes

There really isn’t any thing you can do with an Auto but sit and watch and hope for the best. Mess with her to much and you may regret it. Sorry

2 Likes

Well I decided to switch them to 12/12 to save electricity. After feeding them yesterday there looking pretty good today. Thanks to [imSICKid, Hornhead, Ron330, garrigan and Bigdaddyflexn for your helpful replies.Here is a couple of pic’s 1st one is about the auto’s in question and 2nd is my assembly veg—>flower (the crop that’s holding up the assembly line.

1 Like