Autos 12/12 from Seed

They look healthy if by summer nothing put them outside and have 12 pound autos

2 Likes

Yes. 5ml micro/10ml flower/gallon. They do grow like weeds in the dwc.

1 Like

LOL, By Summer😂

I thought I was buying autos to get fast to :hibiscus:. Not bushes that don’t fit in a tent.

1 Like

Did you get them from my ilGM

That’s odd

Yes the auto mix pack. . Can say they all grew well! Even under my China led the bb and the ah grew to be 3 ft tall before I had to giv up on them because the just didn’t flower. 4 months. With 3 months 12/12.

Thats nuts I would contact ILGM the forum is a different part of the company so you would I have to go back to the website where you bought them go to customer service and let them know that you need a replacement package it should not be an issue. Because obviously it’s a weird Jean or are you growing one of each and they’re all doing the same

1 Like

https://shop.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/pages/contact-ilgm

1 Like

They all seem to be doing the same thing. I thought it might be the power of the lights, but I’m now using quantum boards. They should be flipping. The nutes could also be too rich, but the non autos are flipping just fine. So it may be the combo of autos in dwc? it’s got me puzzled and thus my questions. My gold leafs should be harvested mid dec, so maybe a more direct light from the quantum’s will do the trick. Right now they are crowded to the side so they are stretching tall for the lights.

You should look into a light mover they work so awesome

I have my 4 x 304 quantum’s mounted on a 3x2 plate. Doesn’t leave much of my 4x4 tent uncovered. Movers are a great idea if Ihad a smaller footprint light.

2 Likes

1 or 2 would do the same and bigger print

1 Like

Pretty cool stuff. If I cut my light In half and open up two tents I’d look at it. At the moment I’d like to master autos…:crazy_face:

1 Like

And I thought I got caught building and buying for brewing beer… this ILGM thing sucks down cash faster.

Yeah it does I’ve been loving autos but I had to start fresh so I had to stock back up

had to stock up no room for autos :face_with_hand_over_mouth: yet lol

3 Likes

The bronze leaf with yellow leaf plant is really nice to look at. All have great colas. Still haven’t gotten there yet. My gold leafs will be better now that I have the QB’s but they didn’t stretch much, so the colas will be small. But it’s a huge improvement from my first grow with light and airy buds only 1 oz per plant dried.

Gold leaf at 5 weeks flower

5 Likes

That’s going to be a monster

Next time I need to raise the light to 18-24 inches instead of 8-12when I start to flower. Also pull out some foliage although there are mixed camps on thinning leaves.

2 Likes

I would do a little trim at the bottom lollipop it will explode hope you have head room lol :laughing:

1 Like