Autopots & Soil, no nutrients possibility?

Yeah I think so as well. You can’t even get in my tent it’s that thick.

1 Like

Yeah that sounds a out right. Im using promix with supersoil and its pretty hands off at this point. I dont have to water more than once a week. Mind you they are only 2 feet tall. However, since these plants are destined for the greenhouse, Im not expecting them to last through veg which will be 5 months. Eventually they will be transferred into a huge pile of soil.

2 Likes

Sounds like the best I’m going to get away with is running bluesky super soil pair with a happy frog plug (both mixed with mkyos & to 30% perlite). Run two reservoirs, two plants per tent so I can run two strains.
1" of Clay pebbles in the bottom and the root sheild.
This means I will need 2 small pumps in the bottom of my reservoirs when I have to start feeding.

@TDubWilly unfortunately I haven’t been around my plants enough to read them that well, I fear being reactive I like the numbers but want the low maintance as well.
Autopot support told me I can just suck up a sample from the tray and that should tell me my run off rather then having to lift the plant out and make it drain. So if I employ this and only check the run off once or twice a week then adjust the reservoir it still should be considerably less work.

I just hope that the bluesky isn’t so hot that it bleeds into the happy frog and causes them to stunt/burn…

1 Like

How big of water pump does one need?