I’m on my first grow using autopots and quantum boards and my plants seem to be displaying a deficiency and I was wondering if anyone here might be able to steer me in the right direction.
My set up is a 2x4x5 tent, 260xl qb, 3.9 gal autopots growing in 50/50 coco/perlite. Ive been using the general hydroponics 3 part nutrient set and running an 18/6 light schedule. The stays between 75-80 during the day and doesn’t dip below 60-65 at night. The nutrient mix in the reservoir is at ~600ppm with a pH of 5.8. I’ve been mixing the three parts of the nutrient regimen at about equal parts but have leaned a little heavy towards the “grow” bottle as I am in veg. I should mention that the seeds sprouted as of 2/4/18 and have been in the pots since their tails were about an inch long. I didn’t turn the reservoir on until the plants were established and their leaves stuck out beyond the edges of the pots.
Attached are some pictures. Last time I started seeing this type of chlorosis it was due to a pH lockout in soil. I’ve been able to keep the pH of this grow fairly steady around 5.8 so I’m hoping its just a deficiency that someone will be able to spot.
I should also mention that when i’m mixing my nutrient solution i start with distilled water, then add calmag (approx. 5ml per gallon), then my general hydroponics mix, and then adjust ph if need be. I saw on a chart somewhere that a ppm of ~600 should be appropriate for this level of veg, so i’m not sure what i’m doing wrong!
I had a thread a while back asking some questions about autopots and qb’s so i’ll try to tag some of the folks from that thread.