Autopot's and More

Issues or concerns I forgot.

The system comes with rubbery tubing, which is far more superior to the 1/4 drip tubing . Aquarium type air hose . Should you like me want to keep the pot away from the tank or extend the air hoses. Can be used for both.

I added a couple of in line shut off valve to the lines to isolate or do Maintanance. They also come apart instead of having to cut.

When you clean your tank every 2 cycles (or fills) minimum, clean the auto fillers and flush the tubes. I used clean water in tank and let them fill in a bucket. My tank sits on cinder blocks yes 2 to insure it won’t fall off.

Before you set you plants test your setup. Plants arnt needed. The fillers are trickery the first time and if you don’t do it right your tank WILL, flood your floor.

Every few day or at least once a week, until your comfort level gets there, pop the covers and Doug le check you pot level. The at there is no clogging. Mine level is just covers the hose.

And yes Level pots are a must.

Happy growing.

Did I also forget to mention you need some space to start clones . Pull them before you start flower. OR BUY SEEDS FROM ilovegrowing.