Autopot Setup Question

Quick question please.
I have a three pot setup. My question is can the last pot terminate the supply line. The reason I ask is all of the illustrations show the main supply continuing past the last pot and is plugged. That doesn’t make sense to me so I am going to have it end at the last aqua valve. Is it shown that way to show how easy it is to add on to an existing system? Or is there another reason like pressure balancing dictating the continuation of the supply line beyond the last valve? @Nicky @Myfriendis410 @dbrn32 @PharmerBob
Thanks

2 Likes

That’s what I did: just ran to 3 pots using two Y connectors off the main. The big thing is to set the rez about 6 to 8 inches above the trays.

1 Like

Thanks. I have the reservoir on a milk crate so it should have good gravity feed. This is pushing my plumbing skills to their max. :wrench:

1 Like

I agree, shouldn’t be a problem.

2 Likes

Setup complete

The last one

3 Likes

Sorry a little late to the conversation was busy with my uni today.

As the guys said no issue, it was a bigger issue on thr first versions when the interior dimensions were so small. The reason is every week they wanted us to drain a liter to ensure lines wouldn’t plug… I did it twice and then said meh doesn’t seem to be an issue.

With these new autopots and the large diameters unless your running organics in the system it’s not needed.

1 Like