Autopot, Jack's, Coco and a deficiency or two

Imma keep watching, I hate giving advice on dying plant things I always just ride it out. Record data and try to fix on next batch.

Sorry I’ve been in over my head past few days or i’d of responded sooner, that and not wanting to lead you in a poor direction

1 Like

Thanks no problem and understand.

:point_up_2: What I was thinking

1 Like

I added a flowering dose of MKP to 10L which has CalMag at 6.0.

1 Like

Sorry I’m hopping in here a bit late, but as stated before, I would up the epsom salt, I had to, I forget the ratio I ended up using, but 1.4 sounds correct, I also put a little calmag in the res.

I’ll be following this journal, good luck, have fun!

1 Like

Thanks I am upping Mg / Epsom. I used this to post my question. My GDP journal is at GDP to start the new year
Rather than using calmag I was instructed to increase Epsom Salt and or CalNitrate (Part B) instead.

3 Likes

I’ll also be incorporating silica into my next grow. Was reading it helps cal absorption, may also play with part b ratios. Good luck!

2 Likes

I have used Jack’s 2x with autopots and 2x with top feed. All in coco. I’m learning the ins and out too.
And now I’m just starting flower stage and changing to MKP formula. Another wrinkle.

2 Likes

I’ve just gotten mine to stop that CalMag spotting by running a ratio 3.6 - 2.7 - 1.5

Now I’m chasing the yellow, once I like the green I’ll flip.

3 Likes

Id think upping the Calcium Nitrate maybe more of a help. Epsom Salts are mostly used for Magnesium, and it lookd like either a Calcium or K problem. Not sure it upping the salt would fix the problem but it shouldnt hurt neither

4 Likes

Sometimes I take the shotgun approach.

3 Likes