Autopot guide indoor & outdoor

I think it’s 0.4ml per Gallon

1 Like

:sunglasses: Thanks

1 Like

I just pour a splash In. Make it like 10x stronger than directions lol.
Once I’m done the bottle I will only buy ph down, it works best and is cheaper

1 Like

I decided to use these for this grow with the clip clamps and the tubes keep coming out with the slightest bump and starts leaking. Never again!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N1UZFML/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B092LDW4Y1/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1 Like

I’ve had the same issue. The hoses are metric not standard size it seems to me. If someone finds the right size I’d like to know.

1 Like

You guys have had the hosing come off the standard connectors? Seems suspect

Mine take a little more than @yourviolentpast s do but easily pull apart when supposedly locked in.

It seems like AP went with proprietary sizes just so you are forced to buy from them instead of going somewhere else.

1 Like

Ide do the same if I invented something lol

@Graysin I’m at work and talking on a microphone when I read this. You have no idea how hard it was to not laugh my ass off mid sentence…

1 Like

We aim to please. :sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Does anyone use a float valve when collecting RO water? I just bought this:

because I’m tired of not hearing my alarm to check the 5gal bucket fill and overfilling.

2 Likes

I was excited at 1st but it kinda looks like a pain in the ass

1 Like

I forget all the time lol

2 Likes

I use 4 of them on my water holding tanks…
And three of them on my Flowering system’s, so that they self water…
I love them , although i just use the simple swamp cooler floats from HD because they are only 5 bucks…
What are your questions… ?
:v:t4: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I think I’ve figured it out! Once it arrived it made sense lol.

1 Like

OK, so I’ve got a question for the autopots gurus on here. I think I’m having some nitrogen toxicity starting on my Think Different. So two pots two different strains same res how would you guys go about correcting this type of problem? TIA.
Pics;

1 Like

It does look a bit green and waxy.

Pull it from the tray and flush with 10-15 gallons of water and put back in tray

I’ve done that a couple times when I couldn’t diagnose the issue.

3 Likes

Thanks!