Autopot guide indoor & outdoor

I mix direct in reservoir. I shut off the valve to stop water from the pots. Fill the reservoir through one of these:

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07CCG9DF5?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

Start a pump in the reservoir to keep water moving.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07RVHDZN1?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

Add my nutes. Let it all mix for an hour, PH and open the valve.

I have that pump on a timer to run for 30 minutes every 3 hours.

Edit: my reservoir is 60 gallons

6 Likes

I use a water that has ran through a carbon filter, I fill up 5 gallon buckets and load up my two 25 gallon reservoirs with 20 gallons each (after I clean them and rinse them out, once or twice a month).
The two final 5 gallon buckets I mix up silica, PH,Jack’s, PH, microbes (fishshit).
Aminos and fulvic woild be ideal but I don’t have them and I can’t justify them considering this hobby is a money sink for me lol.

Then I pour the concentrated 5 gallon buckets into the reservoirs to top them up, turn on my pump or wave maker and ph it to 5.8
After a couple hours or the next morning I turn my pump on a timer to 30min every 1 or 2 hours.

6 Likes

Also curious on what you do to clean and that process. :nerd_face::nerd_face:

A teaser!

18 Likes

I have a dollar store scrub brush, I put some hot water in the reservoir and scrub the sides down then rinse it out.
Once per grow I clean the filter.

Once per grow I soak the lines and the valves in a 5 gallon bucket with ph down or drip clean for 24hr.

3 Likes

A 5g vivosun fabric pot won’t fit in the autopot will it? Looking at the dimensions need 11in or less I guess ? Considering if they could be added to this grow or not :sweat_smile: I got a bday not too far away

2 Likes

That’s a nice looking flower right there! What’s the strain/breeder ?

2 Likes

Taskurghan RSC is where I get the seed. The breeders are farmers in Afgjanistan. Now that the Taliban are in control the seed may become harder or even impossible to get? Havent checked RSC site in a while.

1 Like

Be advised, these plants can get quite large!

May not be suitable for an undoor grow for some people? Unless you flip as soon as they hit around 12 inches or so?

16 Likes

@gtyme420 247garden sells the correct 5 gallon bags for these. Normal sized 3 gallon fabric pots work fine in them to. That is a beautiful bud there @Cannabian What light do you use to take pictures. My grow lights are to bright and using the flash changes things a lot.

4 Likes

Ok yeah I’ll check them out. I’ve seen those rain science one which look nice but think It would have to be a 3g as well

2 Likes

a think a 3 gallon pot will grow almost any plant you would do in doors in an auto pot. They have a 10" base

1 Like

That’s a monster for sure!

1 Like

Another fine grow Sir. I don’t think my 3’x3’x6’ would be big enough. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

The only problem is i was hoping to put my current girls in auto pots if I talk the mrs Into letting me have em. They’re in 5g oh well I could just use the res and top feed to finish them out

1 Like

HolyCow!!! Impressive, I was impressed at my meager half dollar trunk on a 2ft tall plant…now I must slunk away to my stoner cave.

2 Likes

You’ll know when you get them, I’ve been able to squish a pot into it that wasn’t really meant to fit… It worked just not ideal.

Some. Won’t work but you won’t know until you get the trays.

I suggest you punch or just beat the base of the pots you currently have to soften them up then squish them in best you can. Give it a go

4 Likes

I agree, I think it could be done.

3 Likes

Just whatever light was in the greenhouse when my phone took it… but thanks… the plants a loaded with them.

11 Likes

I forgot to mention yeah looks super pretty dang!

3 Likes