Autopot guide indoor & outdoor

Na not at all the forum won’t let me slash… It’s Wierd only shows back slashes.

Ugh @dbrn32 wants me to do more work! Maybe… We will see lol time to just get another 320xl and a 4x4 and a another T6 lol

2 Likes

lets see /$\ doez that work?

Lol

Hey everyone another question, when you re use fabric pots what is your process to cleaning the pot? Do you scrape all the roots off?
Mine grow right through the pots
@Not2SureYet
@Myfriendis410
@Missiles
@TDubWilly
@peachfuzz
@AAA
@Seeddog
@Gremmall

2 Likes

A lot of people wash them in the washing machine. I just scrape mine and rinse them thoroughly while brushing them with a brush to clean dishes… :nerd_face:

3 Likes

I throw them away lol. They are to much trouble to try and clean all my roots out of. I have tried. I now cut the bottoms out. Get the air dome and pebbles back and toss the rest.

1 Like

I would recommend what kapp said and then take them to the laundry mat to finish the job…
My wife would kill me if I put something like that in her washing machine , she barely likes to put my work clothes in there… :laughing::joy::rofl::grin:
:v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Want to hear this. I have been letting them dry out and then scrap them.

2 Likes

Yeah dry they seem better

2 Likes

I threw mine away at first and just ordered new ones. Then I went broke and had to start reusing.

I scraped the best I could then washed them in the washing machine then just hung them to dry.

They worked great doing that

3 Likes

I just let mine dry out, dust them off best i can and reuse. Don’t see a reason for washing and what not.

1 Like

That’s what I have done as well
@jetlag dry scraping is the best for the roots but the reason you end up needing to wash them in the machine is there becomes such a salt buildup on the fabric when growing for a couple grows and pushing plants hard.

Okay so I bought a Exhale XL co2 bag and hung it inbetween/on top of the two monsters in the shed, I also finished thinning out the smaller one.
I have filled the reservoir with 1800 ppm chemgro and ph’d it to 5.8

I have one weeks worth of work left at the border, so I’ll be on the job hunt this week.
The plants will be running lights at night to stay warm. The coolest they have got is 15c so that’s perfect and I just reset the temp sensor so we will see when I get back.
Everything else has been cleaned up and working in the mephisto grow in the other thread.
Forgot to take a picture and lights are off now so fingers crossed the day and a half of going in and out of the shed/switching things over, I didn’t cause to many light stress issues and herm them.
The shed doesn’t have a perfect seal on the door but it’s pretty good so I think the light issue shouldn’t be an issue, I have also taped all led lights inside the shed running things that are providing power.

So we will see how they fatten up next Monday!

8 Likes

Eh @CoyoteCody

Figured we would post here as to not fill the other thread.

If you have time and don’t mind I think a logo would be very cool.

My logo is of a British shorthair kitty as that’s my little buddy and he’s also always in the grow room. His name. Is Bo$$Man
So I Geuss something with not to crazy of a background as to keep the focus on the bossman grow kitty.

I’ll toss up a couple. Pictures now so you can get a good idea of what he looks like

These are a couple images from online as he’s still young and hasn’t grown his fill thickness and chubby cheeks yet

received_10155658154311635

9 Likes

Cool, i got you!

3 Likes

Does he never not look serious LOL Great cat. :+1:

2 Likes

Do you want his name or yours on it?

1 Like

Hmmm…
His name with $$

So Bo$$Man

1 Like

Ok cool.

2 Likes

You da man dude I’m excited to see this, no rush!

2 Likes

@Nicky I really like the one where he is supervising your PH adjustment, heh

2 Likes

That’s the most recent one lol, thanks.
He loves the buckets, always checking them making sure I remember to add things in the right order and that I don’t leave any empty…

2 Likes