Autopot guide indoor & outdoor

I would tilt the lights facing inward on both sides. :+1:

2 Likes

I’m not sure what to say , those plants are huge…:+1:
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Look like little Christmas trees. Very nice

1 Like

I would keep growing them until Dec 25 and string some lights on em! Only problem is my cats would eat em.

1 Like

Im using my 320xl and a 240w until the baby’s grow up inside and I’ll swap the 320xl out for the 240w
I didn’t get a reply fast enough so I did a quick center job.
I have came to the realization that I can’t run a space heater because I only have one plug on the outside of my mobile home.
Sooo not sure how om going to keep it warm in there I may have to just run an extension cord out my window for two months lol!

I thinned the big one out and mostly thinned the “small” one out.
Two pretty big monsters for being “autos” lol

8 Likes

See @Not2SureYet these gotta finish before i can start two more. I wonder if ill make it to harvest with no issues and if so how much they will yeild.

I would just use thumb eyeball method.

2 Likes

You were lied to. Those monsters can’t be autos, lol. Why the trimming?

2 Likes

The trimming is to allow airflow and thin it out, the buds need light or they won’t grow thc is a Sunscreen and bug protector so stress builds buds and thc.
Yeah they arnt autos lol

Insert cannabis photo here

3 Likes

Can you use one of these. And wouldn’t it be better to have your lights side by side more more coverage? :thinking:
Some one has a frosty plant there

1 Like

I have a big power ball all good that way but idk what the best light configuration is, what’s @dbrn32 think? A couple posts above is this good or should I hang them differently

Looks pretty dark near bottom of plant. I would maybe try moving smaller fixtures a little lower.

2 Likes

Thnx man
I didn’t really notice that, I don’t have any more lights though…
So dono what I can do then really.
I have 3 panels
240w x2
320xl x1

Using one 240w inside for my two autos while they are small… Leaves me with these two panels.

1 Like

I misunderstood earlier, thought all 3 were available. Maybe offset big light to 2 side a little and put slight hitch in hanger to angle a smidge. Then fo the same with other fixture on opposite side. Just an idea…

1 Like

So slightly on the edges of the grow angled inward?
Is that what you mean

$$/

like this?

1 Like

Ya. At least see if you feel it is better.

2 dollar signs and a / ? That must be what he meant? Yeah thatll do.

It was meant to be

Plants are soar signs $$/

Hmm not showing the slash on the other side

oh I see ! Me so stupid!