Autopot guide indoor & outdoor

Okay well stoners and growers here we have the tale of the tape/scale.
Remeber these were bucket trimmed so that will lower the weights as it was sort of butchers the buds but I had no choice.
Okay description Ontop of each bud.

Tangiematic (sativa, fastbuds seeds, 23%)
155.45 or 5.55oz

Island Sweet Skunk Outdoor (sativa, unknowns)
136.25g or 4.87 oz.
Pretty happy about this considering it was outdoor in my climate.

Island Sweet Skunk Indoor,
120.72 or 4.32 oz
I’m shocked, the outdoor did better then the indoor! Probably because the nutes were dialed in better but still I’m shocked I see no reason to grow this strain indoor anymore if I can find it I will grow it outdoor but at least I have a seed or two for next year. Couple aphids on one branch but no big deal did a budwash and their all dead now Lol.

Purple Gorilla (hybrid, shortstuff seeds, 23%)
231.50g or 8.27
This was a good strain to grow yeild wise, freebie seed wonder if it’s any good smoke wise as its meant to be one of shortstuff seeds best strains.

Blackberry (mostly indica, fastbuds, 23%)
174.34g or 6.22oz
To be honest this was a beautiful grow so I shouldn’t be picky but I expected more from my blackberry and the tangie, it may be because i had to daily back the nutes to the younger plants and thus they starved out a bit. Fastbuds in the past has given me slightly better numbers but these plants grew quite tall and leggy so I had to put them in my 4x2. Wish I could have spread them out more and this has me wanting a new tent when I have some more income.

I will see how the smoke report goes but it was a nice grow.

Lsd 25 (mostly indica, fastbuds, 21-23%)
211.16g or 7.54 oz
Really impressed with this strain, great color, great smell, good yeild considering, hope the smoke report is as good as the grow.
Sorta stealthy, she sat in the back and got big and thick with the purple gorilla I was watching the ISS indoor in the same tent and it was the non freebie so I sorta ignored the two bigger plants in the back.

Purple Afghani Outdoor (indica, unknown)
104.96 or 3.75
Lost the top of the main cola due to outdoor bud rot issues, I’m interested to see how the smoke goes, it did okay considering the bud rot was very very minimal and at the very end. Much better than last year’s plants of different types that I attempted outdoor with. Again my climate sucks and if I can get 4oz off an auto with no bud rot issues I’m happy. Strong and low maintenance while being able to yeild 4oz is key to my outdoor grows and I think that’s the best average I’ll get considering my climate and seasons.
Intrested to see how the smoke is this one’s already got a cheese smell to it.
Q

Well this is it, Bo$$man (the cat) is basking in the glory of all 1,134.38g or 40.51 or 2.53lb
Bringing me up to about 4.5lb in the house :star_struck:

Don’t forget we have the monster northern lights outside I’m going to try and wrangle into the shed before Sunday, hang lights, setup a heater and a fan or two… Note to self 2nd hand store for shed fan.

13 Likes