Automatic Mary problems need help

She was doing very well in the Sun Blaster Nano Greenhouse with the T5 light . This morning I awoke to this .

She is in fox farm warrior and Ocean Forest soil mix
And has just reached her second week
Ph is between 7- 6•5
I don’t now what went wrong
Please help

2 Likes

do you have a min/max temp and hum. gauge?

1 Like

No I just ordered one

1 Like

awkward pic to tell from but soil looks moist… droopy leaves… a touch of clawing going on… over watered would be my guess from that pic and info… Although T5s not great at giving heat off so could possibly maybe be temp related cold issue if anything… but on a good note PH sounds fine for FF so rules that out… Not overly dark green which is a good sign… not pale green or yellowing either so bonus… a better pic would help though

2 Likes

that is good…when growing mmj you must have your tools…you know that seedlings do not need nutrition from soil…you may want to try a medium for your seedlings with low/no nutes…
i personally use rapid rooters,they are peat plugs with no real nutes…when they are ready then transplant into your soil mix…jmo

Here’s a better picture it has slowed down but still worried

1 Like

I started all of them in the peat cups with a soiless base . But the peat cup started to mold so I transplanted them to the fox farm warrior soil with the button being the ocean forest for when they hit the third week

2 Likes

lol,mold? or green algae?..
i would just watch it closely until you get a min/max and then you can check that aspect. other than that they look healthy enough to pull though…

1 Like

@Boob…looks like clawing …too much fertilizer? Maybe over watering too…I don’t like starting my girls in a smaller environment…I put them right into their home forever pot right from the first root showing!

1 Like

@Boob oob that looks like mold to me.

BTW The FF Light Warrior is a soilless mixture and Ocean Forest is a soil. They require two different pH’s

What percentage of each would you say you used?

pH for soil is 6.5 and soilless is 5.8

Do you have a pH meter like this?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IEJOI9S/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01?tag=greenrel-20

@Majiktoker thoughts on the pic above in post 6?

1 Like

She looks burnt

2 Likes

I’ve heard fox farm ocean has quite a bit of nutes already in it. That might be causing the problems. I usually use a seedling soil when they are small that doesn’t have any nutes in it.

1 Like

Yes I have one for water and soil . The ph is at 6-6.8 now
Lower 1/3 is ocean forest while the rest is ff warrior for seedlings. . The funny thing is she was healthy and fine when Lights went off when they came back on it was just the tip . Through out the day it spread now seems to moving to the other leaves. How can I stop it from spreading or is this a lost ? @bob31

1 Like

How much watering have you given her…only you know for sure and @bob31 the two mediums he used won’t matter. I use this type of mixture with no problems. His problem is over watering.
@Boob Just let her dry out for a few days and she will perk up.

Will

i

2 Likes

It could also be the fact that you still have the humidity Dome still on , to much moisture for a young plant from seed could lead to mildew and other sorts of bad bacteria… I only use humidity domes for clones… I never put a Seedling into a humidity Dome , I’ve never felt the need to… in nature they don’t get a humidity dome…lol :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Remove the dome and let her get some airflow it will also help soil dry some reducing odds of over watering as @garrigan62 stated which is likely atributing to issue

2 Likes