Automated watering for a short vacation

The wife and I are going to be taking a 4 or 5 day vacation in a couple of weeks. I have 4 plants that are from 1 to 3 weeks into flower. I normally water every other day. I’ve been researching options and have concluded a timer/pump/emitter system ($50 online) would probably work best for me. Any other options to water 1 or 2 times over a 4 to 5 day period I should be looking at?

1 Like

Sounds like a good plan ! I would purchase and give myself time, to do a trial run into empty buckets for 4 or 5 days make sure everything works good. That way when you head down the road you won’t be worried about it. Good luck

1 Like

I plan to use the system for a few days for a test run before I leave. I’ll still be concerned a bit before I get back, that’s just me.

1 Like

I agree, I would just make sure everything’s secure . It could have a little jerk when it kicks on. Keep lines Secure so they don’t pop out of pot an spray water in the floor. I think you will be fine. Keep me posted on how it works I may need to buy one myself.

Blumat is very popular.

3 Likes

1/2 tubing
Hydro halo’s
400 gph active aqua pump
Digital time with seconds control

2 Likes