Autoflowers with Bergsmans Plant Food Fertilizer

Welcome to the community @NewtoGrowing. I’m much like you, first grow and purchased the same Bergman nutes from ILGM. I’m honestly still wondering the same, but here is my PERSONAL thought process and what I’m currently doing.

I started with the seedling feed, of course when they were still itty bitty. Then swapped over to the Growtime (Vegetative Stage) feed, when I got my new lights (long story, I’ll link you my support thread for that). With that said here, is my plan…

Per researched growing guidelines, I will keep feeding them the current vegetative feed (Growtime) until the plant stop its vertical growth. Keep in mind, you will probably have some buds before the hight is capped off, but keep pushing the Growtime feed. I believe this is to maximize the plants full potential before starting to feed it Flowertime nutes and The plant boosters. At the point it caps off and I start feeding it Flowertime is when I intent to follow the Flowering portion of the grow schedule.

Your in good hands here. The community has helped me tons already and I’m barley getting started. Once again, I might be incorrect on some of that info, but the grow gods will for sure let you/me know otherwise! I’m sure we will figure it out together!

—Link to Bergman’s Nutrients—

—Link to my grow support form—

—Feeding Chart—

1 Like