Autoflowers not flowering 15 weeks

I have had these white widow autoflower hours for a little over 15 weeks they are just now showing pistils I don’t see any trichomes yet is this weird or should I just be patient and wait

7 Likes

First welcome to the community ! The Plus side of starting to flower late 15 weeks .you should have some big plants sounds like they are starting to flower you might if not already set your lights to 12/12 . I would post a picture if possible.

2 Likes

I have been seeing several posts lately about autos flowering late. Not sure what’s going on but should be thick when it does. The batch I got you can schedule it like clockwork.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Sounds like your lights. My Autos flower in 30 days tops with being on a 12/12 schedule. :+1:

2 Likes

Looks like it’s starting to flower.

3 Likes

Ive actually got a white widow auto from.ilgm thst just started her flower stretch… @10 wks from seed.

Another WW planted the same time… getting fat now

1 Like

Welcome to the community

Autoflowers rely on good quality and stable genetics in order to autoflower, so the ussual culprit is a bad breeder. As much as I love ilgm they have autoflower stability issues I find, as do many other companies who just don’t have lots of experience or specialize in autoflowers.

That’s okay though you can fix it, put your plant into two days of full darkness followed by a 12 on 12 off light scedule. This will force it to flower, then just keep that light scedule as it’s the most ideal thing with unstable genetics of an autoflower that thinks its a photo period plant.
I wish you would have asked us sooner. At around 4 weeks if your not seeing flowers you should wait another week and if no definite signs force the flip.

Do you have a picture of your whole plant that would be ideal, I’m curious to how big it is if it’s 15 weeks into veg to be honest.

In the future stick to auto breeders, that has been my ideal route although I have also grown more than a handful of seeds from non auto specific companies and not had an issue but it is a common issue with autos and thus some people don’t like autos.
Again an auto specific breeder rarely if never has this issue I have found.

5 Likes

I was having a similar issue with my I❤️GM Jack Herrer autos check out my page! It’s FLOWERING after 7 days you’ll see what I did.

She’s tHICk!!!

I sent two pics one car and one close is definitely a 24 week old weight Widow Autoflower

7 Likes

Dang that is a big auto. As far as flowering looks about the same as it did at 15 weeks. I am assuming your on 12/12 light schedule. At this point you need to get it to flower. You might try giving it an extended dark time. Then back to 12/12 to try an trigger flower. I’ve never seen one Go 24 weeks without starting to flower. @Nicky help me out here, what do you think.

1 Like

Ith went up on me so I put some pH lower on it and I messed up and it went all the way down to four on the pH meter and fried all but that plan and it’s taking a while to grow back but it’s come back do you think it will still flower though

1 Like

Sounds like you stressed it out a little bit but I do think it’ll flower. Try the extended dark time. And back to 12/12 light schedule. And keep your fingers crossed.

2 Likes

@merlin44 @Oldguy I found his/her original post. I think the 23 month was a typo here says 24 weeks which is still an extended life auto if ya ask me but sounds more realistic

3 Likes

@AloysiusDevadanderAbercrombie @retirementJOB

1 Like

I actually suspected that the 23 months was actually 23 weeks. Thanks for confirming.

2 Likes

Is there holes in that there bucket?

3 Likes

@Dagao22

Wow that’s pretty big for an auto but I hope u get her to flower and finishing up budding man good luck and ty for the tag @Newbiegrower251

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag @kellydans

Yes you can put the plant in darkness for 2 or 3 days followed by a 12/12 light scedule to flip it.

I haven’t been around and got my first auto genetics that wouldn’t flip.
Here is one of my northern lights “autos” from Pacific Seeds. Do not buy

I’m 6ft 6.

9 Likes