Autoflowers, I need a lifeline

Im getting worried that this grow was a flop and im needing to know the longest anyone has ever had their autos go from seed to harvest. Has anyone in here had there autoflowers stuck in preflower for a few weeks with little to no growth? Started preflower around day 70 and it’s now day 90. Plants are healthy. I have noticed maybe a few extra hairs since day 70 but not much. I also started some White Widow Photos in the same tent because I thought my Autos would be done soon. I need a lifeline here bros.

5 Low Ryder Autos from ILGM
Sprouted on April 24th
Lights are on 18-6
2 Viparspectra P2000 set at 70% each.
4x4 Vivosun Tent
Temp 78
Rh 60
Growing in Royal Gold mendo mix with Green Gro Natures pride nutrients. 5 gallon grow bags.
I feed with boogie brew, molasses, green aminos, Fish Sh!t and brix bubbled for 48 hours once per week.
I use RO water and Ph always comes out to 6.8. I don’t adjust. I water when the soil is dry. Which has been about every 2 or 3 days as of recent.

2 Likes

Sure those are autos? Flip the light to 12/12 to give them a push and if their photos you’ll know. Either way should see some flowering after a week or so. I have an auto in week 9 of veg that flipped 7 days ago, a first for me with autos :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

Does ILGM breed LowRyder Photos? Lol. I thiught about flipping to maybe force the flowering but i have those little White Widows photos in there and i didnt want to flip them yet. I could move the little photos outside for awhile if they survive the 100 degree temps were having.

2 Likes

Thanks Storm

1 Like

If I may chime in while trolling here…how big are the photo? A pic compared to the maybe auto? And those are beauties. Just wonderfull.

Im looking at your pics wondering why you think you have a flop on your hands?

The timelines given for plants are misleading, she will finish when she is damn good and ready if she is an auto. Photos can be whipped into flowering autos cannot.

I do not believe ILGM is a breeder as much as they are a broker. Also, I dont think there is an autoflower that doesnt have a photo counterpart.

2 Likes

I think if it were me, at this point I would wait until the photos are ready to flip, and then flip to 12/12.

They are still small, just topped them yesterday. probably not mature enough for anything to happen even if i did flip my autos to 12/12. They will be soon though. My autos are all just over 2ft tall. Heres a few more pics.

Thats all i can really think to do at this point. I thought maybe i gave too much nitrogen and made them re-veg but i dont really know.

I dont think thats a thing. Reveg occurs when light cycles are made long after being short. Im not a photo grower so dont take my word for it.

4 Likes

Balancing act photo and auto same tent. I just throw my auto in flower tent right off the getgo. Just me. Consider how you want the photo. Lst/top/fim etc. If going straight up can flip half height you want anytime now.

1 Like

I have noticed several issues with autos “misfiring” lately. Changing the light schedule is really the only solution.
I see the dilemma with the young photos being in with them as those LowRyders are gonna fill the tent it looks like.

Risky as you say with the high temps but may be all you can do.

1 Like

I think im going to just put the photos outside and flip. I got a good deal on the white widow photo seeds and im not too invested in them as far as nutrients and teas and stuff like that. Ill probably just stick them in a shady area in the morning and whatever happens i wont be too upset. Ive put a lot of time so far in these autos so i gotta get something out of them. I think im done with autos for awhile after this grow. I had a feeling when i started the photos that i should’ve waited just a little longer but i thought for sure those autos would be done sooner.

1 Like

Solid plan! :100:
Good luck!

1 Like

Just thought I’d give a little update in case anyone stumbled across this. 11 days ago I kicked the photos out of the tent and shut the lights off for 48 hours. I turned the lights back on and set my timer to 12/12, gave them a haircut and some tea. They have had preflowers for a few days now.

4 Likes