Autoflowers an photos

I don’t use beastie or Chaching so if you are going to use them I would suggest half the dosage recommended by FF…

I didn’t really like anything about fox farms stuff, so i wouldn’t hesitate playing with recipe as long as you are going so with some understanding of what you are changing and why.

1 Like

Yea I got that figured out now but thank you all so I’m trying something different… I took my gold leaf an chopped her down to nodes 4-3 but only left them in hope of a nice 4 cola plant

2 Likes

An Purple Haze I’m mainlining but I’m thinking of letting the sides grow out an up rather than to keep topping her I’ll let them grow out n up n I’m keeping 8 colas letting her grow out n up instead of topping

1 Like

Hey brother I think your plants look great man . Ain’t nothing wrong not with the stretch nada but if u worried bout height pinch a piece of a top leaf or two off when a plant feels threatened from below it grows up an if from the top it’l kinda stunt itself … but overall plants look great

1 Like

I’m sorry with purple Haze I’ma go for 14-16 colas this going b interesting :thinking:

I figure I either can keep vegg an let her grow some more or I can flip lights an go from there still unsure I wanna give her at least 1 n half months in veg but she may get to big if I let her go for to long in veg

2 Likes

So I counted 10 mains let’s see if I can do it or at least make good with 8… I was going start topping as stems went up n really went for more colas but I got to many plants n not enough room this run…

Uploading: IMG_20220613_211857225_HDR.jpg…

Maui waui this was taken few days to a week ago she now in dark

1 Like

2 Likes

@MeEasy yea man my white Widow autoflower is taking off like :rocket:… N my purple Haze ooo she gonna b so cool 8 colas an my White Widow autoflower has 3 cause the one side snapPed so I wanted to try something different
But this is purple Haze fem

1 Like

Lookin good :+1: happy n healthy

1 Like

I bin thinking of trying new nutrient line any ideas???I’ve used ilgm, Fox farm , subcool charge pack. An another one can’t remember name microbloom or something anyway yea

The most popular around here seems to be jacks, I’ve never used it but it sounds pretty simple and everyone seems to get great results. Im growing in living soil using a premixed product called Earth Dust it’s all organic dry nutrients and it’s good stuff imo

1 Like

Jack’s all day.

3 part mix, full strength feed start to finish… seedlings… Clones… Veg… Flower. Most of us using it tweak the recipe a pinch as the plants need. Some use bloom boosters. I don’t, and I have had some really good results.

2 Likes

I’ve wanted to use jacks but I see so many things that say it’s jacks 321 an then so many bags for it idk @MeEasy yea earthdust I got that written down as my next to get I’m wandering if it’s like subcool charge pack if so that’ll b so awesome

1 Like

It’s their part A, calcium nitrate (their part B), and epsom salt.

1 Like

I had to Google to see what that was :laughing: just a quick look at it you have to add things to it and use fresh soil each time. Earth Dust is all included in two 4lb bags and you use your same soil over n over, it actually gets better after a couple grows. The two bags cost 60 bucks and are enough to feed 10 - 5 gallon pots start to finish if you use it middle strength of directions which is how I use it. I do add 2 ingredients to my grows but they are not necessary to grow I just think they help keep plants tough to handle the dry heat here where I live

2 Likes

If and or when I get my growroom built to give me some elbow room I am going to try Jacks, and some other fun stuff I see a lot of you guys doing. I’m in a tiny third bedroom now and I bump into stuff when I turn around in there :laughing:

2 Likes

I have every intention of doing outdoor grows next year in ED. So it’ll be fun to step into each other’s shoes :rofl::rofl:

Maybe if the wife is agreeable it’ll even happen under the stairs when I start back up indoor in the fall :person_shrugging:

2 Likes